What are you watching on TV? Page 1,094

I haven't made up my mind about Caprica yet.

Ninja Warriors on Virgin 1. It's like It's A Knockout, but with lithe young women instead of cretins in novelty costumes.

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 7 2010, 1:23 AM GMT

Caprica - S01E02

Have only seen the pilot so far. It was ok, nothing brilliant. I can't see it reaching B.G. level of greatness, but I'll stick with it to see how it develops.

I've been putting off watching it for exactly that reason for months. Finally made myself watch it and rather enjoyed it. It's gets better in episode two, getting three now. :D

I was watching Skins earlier on 4OD, gone a bit iffy now.

Quote: chipolata @ February 7 2010, 11:57 AM GMT

Ninja Warriors on Virgin 1. It's like It's A Knockout, but with lithe young women instead of cretins in novelty costumes.

I enjoyed that too. Whistling nnocently

Quote: David Carmon @ February 7 2010, 1:42 PM GMT

I was watching Skins .

Sick

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 5 2010, 9:50 AM GMT

Wanked over episode one of the new series of Lost last night. I still love Lost.

Double Sick

Whistling nnocently

Quote: AngieBaby @ February 6 2010, 11:43 PM GMT

Hey Ellie,

I see, like me, you're a Last Man Standing fan!

Series 2 was my favourite, I loved Wolé, but Ed Donati was so plucky, and Jarvis was hot!

Oh yeah... there was actually a point to me bumping this up, BBC 3 are making a Last Women Standing series, starts on Tuesday. I loved how well the guys coped with tasks, so will be interested to see how the girls will survive the January sales, bad hair days and days when 'boys don't notice we're having good hair days'!

I will be watching.

Bloody hell that's a post dragged up from the past. I agree. Series 2 was great and I CAN'T wait for the girl one. :)

Gonna watch Lost later, but not that enthusiastic. Glad it's ending soon Pleased

I'm watching one of the worst cooks on Come Dine With Me.

The worst people on that show are the fussy eaters. Why do they bother going on?!

Yeah that annoys me too.

"I don't like this, that or that"... so the whole dish then?

Then you get the smug bastards! The worst one being a big fat woman, with stupid big hair. I wanted to punch the screen and hope she'd feel it!!

Ahem. :$

It's just a great, great programme and I love Come Dine with Me back to back sessions.