Peep Show - Series 8 Page 21

I seem to be out of kilter with the majority on here. To me the last two episodes were okay, nothing more. Episode 2 is comfortably the best of this series so far.

I noticed last night that the next episode is already up on 4OD (very good, by the way). I presume on purpose, not sure why they don't wait for it to air first though.

Quote: SimonWing @ December 18 2012, 2:40 AM GMT

Ah yea, I forgot her.

I don't think he got round to porking her though, did he?

Quote: Ben @ December 19 2012, 8:38 PM GMT

I don't think he got round to porking her though, did he?

Nope. Her hard bf came back, and Mark had to pretend he was hiding in a cupboard, wanking over her.

God I love Peep Show.

I am right in thinking episode 5 is on on Sunday as usual and episode 6 is on the following night (Christmas Eve)?

This series looks weirdly old-fashioned to me. It's not just that the situations and gags feel familiar, but have they padded Mark's tummy? I thought David Mitchell was now all slimmed-down, but he looks as chubby as 5 years ago here.

Quote: Nogget @ December 21 2012, 2:35 PM GMT

This series looks weirdly old-fashioned to me. It's not just that the situations and gags feel familiar, but have they padded Mark's tummy? I thought David Mitchell was now all slimmed-down, but he looks as chubby as 5 years ago here.

He's like Russell Crowe. His weight balloons up and down.

Quote: Nogget @ December 21 2012, 2:35 PM GMT

I thought David Mitchell was now all slimmed-down, but he looks as chubby as 5 years ago here.

If his autobiography is to be believed, he spent two years walking the streets of London pining for Victoria Coren.

When he started dating her he probably stopped all that walking and piled the weight back on again.

I might treat myself to the 4OD episode tonight as I don't like Peep Show on a Sunday evening.

Watched episode 5 last night and thought it was the best of the series and classic Peep Show. Jez's dancing was hilarious.

I had the Series 8 DVD through the post today so I have watched every episode now. Final episode is great by the way.

Well, I've actually travelled through time and seen series 9 already.

Unfortunately it's shit.

Is the final episode a Christmas one? I liked it when they did a Christmas and New Year one in the last series.

The absence of Mark's son from this series has been very odd.

I think I might watch episode 5 again tonight. It was that good.

The picture of Apollo House surrounded by giant bees made me laugh out loud.