Jimmy Savile Page 15

I sincerely hope you're including yourself in that.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 8 2012, 1:39 PM BST

Jimmy Savile must be stripped of his knighthood immediately.

This one always raises a laugh, start posthumously stripping knighthoods for misdeeds and the list is going to be mightily long. Then there are hereditary peerages; those who did not but them from Lloyd George were slave owners, embezzlers, war criminals etc... As for the monarchy, what a bunch of c**ts their ancestors were...

Quote: zooo @ October 8 2012, 2:02 PM BST

I sincerely hope you're including yourself in that.

How can I not? I receive the same amount of information as everyone else and whilst my opinions have more to do with first hand experience and common sense then some outdated political ideology or fear of social exclusion, my thoughts can only exist within certain parameters.

Plus you're a reactionary mentalcase. ;)

Quote: zooo @ October 8 2012, 2:10 PM BST

Plus you're a reactionary mentalcase. ;)

:O

That's just the kind of small minded and ignorant comment that I would make expect on this Forum full of dogmatic ideologues.

:D

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 8 2012, 2:00 PM BST

On the BCG, any amount more then one. Based upon the social backgrounds, level of education and ability to be easily swayed by the media, I count every opinion on the BCG as a wider reflection of moronic British society in general.

Wave

Than. More THAN. There's a delightful irony in you calling others morons when you're unable to distinguish between then and than.

Quote: Aaron @ October 8 2012, 2:37 PM BST

Than. More THAN. There's a delightful irony..

Now than now than!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 8 2012, 2:00 PM BST

I count every opinion on the BCG as a wider reflection of moronic British society in general.

Right.

Quote: Aaron @ October 8 2012, 2:37 PM BST

Than. More THAN. There's a delightful irony in you calling others morons when you're unable to distinguish between then and than.

That's it? That's the sum total of your argument, I mixed up then and than?

To quote a well known philosopher:

Oh dear.

(Again, RC loves the fact that the argument has once again been turned into a series of personal attacks upon himself rather then the castigation of Jimmy Savile. Perhaps not 'delightful irony', but certainly a reflection on the priorities of the BCG) ;)

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ October 8 2012, 2:54 PM BST

Now than now than!

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 8 2012, 3:20 PM BST

(Again, RC loves the fact that the argument has once again been turned into a series of personal attacks upon himself

Teary

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 8 2012, 3:20 PM BST

Again, RC loves the fact that the argument has once again been turned into a series of personal attacks upon himself

Gosh, did that start just after you called everyone here a moron? What a breathtaking coincidence!

In the 1960s you could rape your wife legally, but get arrested for asking some nice consenting fellow to suck your cock. The world's moved on and perhaps there's a call for a sort of truth and reconsiliation comission for nonces?

I mean are we going to put every Radio DJ nonce fingered in these investigations on trial. Imagine a prison full of Dave Lee Travises makes you shudder.

And as for all these whining victims coming out from the woodshed. Who said nothing whilst he was alive and allowed others to suffer.
I'd make them give their Daily Mail payments to charity and have them flogged.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ October 8 2012, 2:54 PM BST

Now than now than!

Nice :)

Quote: sootyj @ October 8 2012, 3:57 PM BST

In the 1960s you could rape your wife legally, but get arrested for asking some nice consenting fellow to suck your cock. The world's moved on and perhaps there's a call for a sort of truth and reconsiliation comission for nonces?

Wasn't it still illegal in the sixties and seventies to force yourself on children, though?