Why members have been banned thread Page 3

*drum roll*

https://www.comedy.co.uk/info/terms_of_use/

5. Users should refrain from accessing the site through proxy servers, or by other means which mask or falsify their true identity, including but not limited to, IP addresses. Users accessing the site through such means will be considered to be (potential) trolls, troublemakers, and/or otherwise unwanted and unsavoury persons.

Well, voices in my head aside, there's only one me on this forum.

Yes, us too

I think actually we are all figments of Aaron's imagination.

Like the final episode of St Eleswhere?

Well, by his own admission, Nicky is a liar...so I think he should be banned anyway. Mind you...he might be lying about that, so not a liar at all! But to say you're a liar when you're not is also lying. I'm in two minds.

Quote: Joyce @ August 29 2012, 9:08 AM BST

Well, by his own admission, Nicky is a liar...so I think he should be banned anyway. Mind you...he might be lying about that, so not a liar at all! But to say you're a liar when you're not is also lying. I'm in two minds.

Joyce are you suggesting Eric Idle used to sit around on his arse all day and that George Burns was an arsonist?

Nicky Liar is a pseudonym, my real name is Cornelius Stoatwrangler but I didn't think anyone would find that funny.

:)

Oh, the Stoatwrangler family. It's surely not little Cornelius. I remember you as a kid - always two green candle sticks poking from your nose. Wasn't your mother always sat in the window, straight hair and curly teeth.
You lived at the one with dirty curtains and broken gate. The milk float used to have a rear gunner {\ exit Les Dawson mode}

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ August 29 2012, 10:50 AM BST

Oh, the Stoatwrangler family. It's surely not little Cornelius. I remember you as a kid - always two green candle sticks poking from your nose. Wasn't your mother always sat in the window, straight hair and curly teeth.
You lived at the one with dirty curtains and broken gate. The milk float used to have a rear gunner {\ exit Les Dawson mode}

Hello Mr Goodlad, I prefer Neil nowadays. I'm now Vice Consul to the Falkland Islands and I remember your windows had newspapers permanently pasted across them. What on earth did you do in there?

Wave

Quote: Shandonbelle @ August 28 2012, 11:09 PM BST

Bugger, I hate unsolved mysteries. I at least know it wasn't me as I would never wear a Christmas hat in August.

I think zooo would. Huh?
is zooo VV?

Quote: Booo @ August 29 2012, 6:44 PM BST

I think zooo would. Huh?
is zooo VV?

:O

Burn her!

I have a Christmas hat in this very room. But it is packed away where it belongs until the appropriate season. (ie, midnight November 1st.)

As previously mentioned, burn her!

:D

Well at least wait until Guy Fawkes.