Why members have been banned thread Page 2

I think it was a multi account issue. Not the content of posts.

OUR WILL CAM IS STANDING IN HIS PARLOUR HE IS SWEATING AND LOOKS DISHEVELLED, THE WALLS ARE COVERED IN AN INTRICATE COLLECTION OF PHOTOGRAPHS, JOINED UP WITH LONG PIECES OF RED STRING, WRITTEN IN GIANT LETTERS ARE THE WORDS "Why were they banned?"

SWIFTY SOOTYJ HIS LOYAL WHIPPET GAZES LOYALLY UP AT HIM.

SOOTYJ
Woof! Woof!

WILL CAM
You lying beast you were not in a bloody barber shop quarter in Skoki Illinois! You haven't even got yon ruddy pet passport.

SOOTYJ
Woof! woof!

WILL CAM
Who is this bedratted man with a plan you keep barking about?

SOOTYJ
Woof!

WILL CAM
And why were they all banned?

SOOTYJ
Woof! Woof!

WILL CAM
Who are you so ruddy scared of yon mangy mutt? Tell me why they were banned I can protect you.

SOOTYJ
Woof woof!

MRS OUR WILL CAM (OOV)
Will you let the bloody dog out before he shits on the rug!

OUR WILL CAM
Shut up woman. He's about to bark.

SOOTYJ
Woof! woof! woof!

MRS OUR WILL
I am about to come to the top of our stairs and I'm wearing my extra sensuos damart thermals.

OUR WILL SHUDDERS AND OPENS THE DOOR SOOTYJ RUNS OUTSIDE

SOOTYJ WALKS UP THE STREET A STRANGE LIMP IN HIS RIGHT LEG SEEMS TO CLEAR UP A JAGUAR (CAR) PULLS UP AND SOOTYJ LEAPS IN THROUGH THE BACK WINDOW

THE CAR MAY BE BEING DRIVEN BY (censored you're not cleared for that!)

WILL CAM WATCHES THE CAR DISAPPEARS UP THE STREET

WILL CAM
And just like that he was bastard gone. Why were they bastard banned?

MRS OUR WILL OOV
As a punishment because you keep bastard wanking off to yon Hairy Bikers! Now turn around Our Will Ive come to the top of the page.

OUR WILL SHUDDERS

OUR WILL CAM
Turned out shite again.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ August 28 2012, 8:13 PM BST

When I look at VV's last two or three posts then I'm thinking: "Wow, that's a bit harsh of the moderators". I mean this a comedy site after all...comedy is here to provoke or to be anarchic. And if you're making a remark that was a bit too political uncorrect you're at least should have the chance to explain yourself (I don't think she was deliberately being racist or otherwise offensive).
But maybe her last two posts weren't the reason for this ban anyway. So, we really don't know.

And by the way in my introduction thread someone made a remark about nazi gold (knowing that I'm from Switzerland)...I took it as it was intended, as a (very spicy & spikey) joke. And fortunately that person wasn't banned for that as far as I know. My advice to the moderators: Don't make your decisions look arbitrary.

It was about multi accounts Lee mentioned this in another thread.

I can think of 2 people who've been banned for trolling. And bloody hell did they have to work hard at it.

Quote: sootyj @ August 28 2012, 8:57 PM BST

OUR WILL CAM IS STANDING IN HIS PARLOUR HE IS SWEATING AND LOOKS DISHEVELLED, THE WALLS ARE COVERED IN AN INTRICATE COLLECTION OF PHOTOGRAPHS, JOINED UP WITH LONG PIECES OF RED STRING, WRITTEN IN GIANT LETTERS ARE THE WORDS "Why were they banned?"

SOOTYJ
Woof! Woof!

WILL CAM
You lying beast you were not in a bloody barber shop quarter in Skoki Illinois! You haven't even got yon ruddy pet passport.

SOOTYJ
Woof! woof!

WILL CAM

SOOTYJ
Woof!

WILL CAM

SOOTYJ
Woof! Woof!

WILL CAM
Who are you so ruddy scared of yon mangy mutt? Tell me why they were banned I can protect you.

SOOTYJ
Woof woof!

MRS OUR WILL CAM (OOV)

OUR WILL CAM

SOOTYJ
Woof! woof! woof!

MRS OUR WILL
I am about to come to the top of our stairs and I'm wearing my extra sensuos damart thermals.

SOOTYJ WALKS UP THE STREET A STRANGE LIMP IN HIS RIGHT LEG SEEMS TO CLEAR UP A JAGUAR (CAR) PULLS UP AND SOOTYJ LEAPS IN THROUGH THE BACK WINDOW

WILL CAM

MRS OUR WILL OOV
As a punishment because you keep bastard wanking off to yon Hairy Bikers! Now turn around Our Will Ive come to the top of the page.

OUR WILL SHUDDERS

OUR WILL CAM
Turned out shite again.

I can think of 2 people who've been banned for trolling. And bloody hell did they have to work hard at it.

Laughing out loud re the sketch.

Lee mentioned it in another thread? That's my point about having a thread to explain why people have been banned. was VV banned for his last posts (racist?) or for multiple accounts, or for something else. Why the f**king mystery, just tell us Pirate

Though not technically banned (he resigned), that LummyCorks was an absolute f**king maniac.

Quote: Jack Massey @ August 28 2012, 9:17 PM BST

Though not technically banned (he resigned), that LummyCorks was an absolute f**king maniac.

How do you know he resigned Jack?

Quote: Ben @ August 28 2012, 7:50 PM BST

Oh, Will, with a bit of savvy you can view their profile! Just click on my profile and change the url to read "veronica_vestibule" instead of "ben".

Forgot to say Ben, thanks for this. Shows my technical skills are as shit as I thought.

Because it says resigned under his name.

Will are you a feline trainer?

Because you seem to be developing some cat skills

It says resigned member under his avatar.
Started arguing with me here, totally missing any point on the third page of the thread: https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/924/3/

Here is the thread where he officially resigned https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/20087#P723844

And now just discovering that 'LummyCorks' having resigned decided to come back under a new account under the name of 'UltimateChips', agreed with things LummyCorks had posted, got found out and got band for setting up multiple accounts... brilliant.

SOOTYJ
Woof! Woof!

WILL CAM

SOOTYJ
Woof! woof!

WILL CAM

SOOTYJ
Woof!

WILL CAM

SOOTYJ
Woof! Woof!

WILL CAM

SOOTYJ
Woof woof!

MRS OUR WILL CAM (OOV)

OUR WILL CAM

SOOTYJ
Woof! woof! woof!

MRS OUR WILL

WILL CAM

MRS OUR WILL OOV

OUR WILL SHUDDERS

OUR WILL CAM
Turned out shite again.

:D

So who else was he/she? a bit disconcerting to not know.

Quote: sootyj @ August 28 2012, 9:23 PM BST

Because it says resigned under his name.

Will are you a feline trainer?

Because you seem to be developing some cat skills

Quote: Jack Massey @ August 28 2012, 9:17 PM BST

Sorry guys, I have inadvertently confused things here. I thought that Jack was calling Veronica a LummyCorks and that he was saying that Veronica had resigned :S

Oh for f**ks sake, who did order the Clone Army?

Quote: Shandonbelle @ August 28 2012, 10:25 PM BST

Tim Walker, Griff, Smurfs

Quote: Shandonbelle @ August 28 2012, 10:25 PM BST

You? me? everyone we know?

Bugger, I hate unsolved mysteries. I at least know it wasn't me as I would never wear a Christmas hat in August.

The actual answer is no one knows, could be one person could be more than one.
But fussing about it has many people unhappy.

Best just left

Dunno if this is the case, but:

Roodeye was a member some time ago and got himself banned.

VV was away for quite a while, the manner of 'her' return in the Last Laugh thread https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/25114/2/ defending Roodeye made it pretty obvious the VV was the same person as Roodeye.

Banned members are not allowed to return with a new persona, so perhaps when the site editor realised that VV was almost certainly the banned Roodeye, then by the rules VV got banned too.

Just my tuppence worth I do not know if this was what happened.

Can I make a banning request or do I have to fall on my own sword? I quite like the idea of being a ruffian who ruffles feathers...