Why members have been banned thread Page 11

Quote: Ben @ 3rd January 2014, 1:00 PM GMT

This is about me, isn't it?

Yes, I always knew you had a plastic surgery.

We don't know why Gordon, so yes, I agree there is a bit of 'wtf' going on...but it's up to the mods what they decide to do regarding any given member, they are in charge...we are not...a life lesson there in itself ;)

It depends what he said and how the person who was targeted felt after the incident. Also I think it should be up to the person who got targeted to decided the punishment they get.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 3rd January 2014, 12:30 PM GMT

I don't know what you're talking about.

(Now I really don't.)

Quote: ComedyGeek @ 3rd January 2014, 1:30 PM GMT

Also I think it should be up to the person who got targeted to decided the punishment they get.

No, David, because the likelihood of vengeance is too high. The decision always needs to be made by someone impartial.

Quote: ComedyGeek @ 3rd January 2014, 1:30 PM GMT

It depends what he said and how the person who was targeted felt after the incident. Also I think it should be up to the person who got targeted to decided the punishment they get.

Surprised Chris Grayling hasn't come up with that one yet.

I don't think he got a warning did he. You should get a warning not banned straight away

Some people don't deserve a warning (I am not talking about Horesradish here who up until his attack on Badge actually brought a lot to the forum).

Quote: Will Cam @ 3rd January 2014, 2:29 PM GMT

Some people don't deserve a warning (I am not talking about Horesradish here who up until his attack on Badge actually brought a lot to the forum).

He had the touch of an unrepentant vigilante though, refusing all overtures toward finding agreement; which IIRC was what happened with Dr Walker, earlier.

He was like a Posh Paddalack

He was a good member to the forum so I thought it was harsh banning him.

He may be back already
It's very difficult to be sure these days

If he is back won't he get banned again because of multi account?

I don't know
You tell me

You do know that. Some of you's are talking nonsense to me today. Stop it please