Manchester Drinks - Interested? Page 7

Quote: AngieBaby @ December 6 2012, 9:04 PM GMT

I don't know Manchester so I'm happy to go with your suggestion, Central is always good.

I see my hotel is near that Deangates area you mentioned, is that nice? It looks lovely on Google.

I got very lost in Manchester. Just had my passport and some cash. I was staying at a chain hotel, so couldn't ask for directions just on the name. It took me half an hour to remember the tram stop it was near.

:D Wow, Are you coming all the way from Aussie?...

Quote: dellas @ December 7 2012, 3:45 PM GMT

:D Wow, Are you coming all the way from Aussie?...

Sadly not, but I might make it to London in February. No flights booked yet so will be a mad rush to get everything done.

The first Northern meet. Heaven help us. They'll have hot water up there next.

:) Cheeky, dare you to come and see our new water pump!

Anyway guys, can you all confirm tues 12 Dec at Bulls Head??.....

:) Please confirm or meet will be cancelled guys!....

Sorry, Dellas, I'm washing someone else's hair that night.

:( :S Sorry Manchester Meet now Cancelled !!

I requested confirmation by yesterday evening- as non forthcoming so had no choice!
Weather -4 degrees- probably a wise move, sorry Angiebaby I'm sure you will enjoy the Christmas markets!

I will pm everyone who expressed interest (4 people).

No need for that, dellas. People probably haven't checked the thread since they said they were coming. PM people to ask for confirmation if you must, but it's not like you're travelling from Scotland to be there or anything.

Who saw this coming? I'm shocked!

:) Harridan, 0nly me and Angiebaby who is staying in central Manc' are definite , as my Taxi is £27 to get home, really expensive night to chance.

Yeah, but give people an opportunity to get back to you! It's not until tomorrow night and unless taxis are so scarce in Manchester that they have to be booked a day in advance why not wait until tomorrow afternoon to see if anyone is cancelling on you?

Quote: Badge @ December 10 2012, 1:27 PM GMT

Who saw this coming? I'm shocked!

I blame you for starting the thread...

And Harridan's right dellas, if you don't mind me saying so; give people a chance!

Quote: Rob H @ December 10 2012, 2:12 PM GMT

I blame you for starting the thread...

I'm thinking of cancelling it.

Not even Griff could do that!