Manchester Drinks - Interested? Page 2

SootyJ will make the trip.

:O Are you sure? how about you Ben? I'd love to see your specs. ;)

I'm a maybe, depending on if we're in Manchester that weekend.

May I humbly recommend that if you want people off a comedy forum to attend you don't arrange drinks for when the Edinburgh Festival is on? (Btw, August 10th drinks in Edinburgh if anyone who hasn't already been part of arrangement is up- sorry to temporarily hijack thread dellas :))

Edinburgh is like the London of the North

May I humbly suggest that most people here won't be going to Edinburgh?

Been there a few times. Lots of stone buildings. Some of them pubs.

Quote: Badge @ July 4 2012, 10:24 AM BST

May I humbly suggest that most people here won't be going to Edinburgh?

You may humbly suggest that, but seeing as this is a comedy forum and dellas is trying to drum up interest in a meet, and Manchester is nearer to Edinburgh than London is, then my humble suggestion that perhaps one or two weeks later than the last suggested date might free up some people is valid. And humble.

I've been meaning to go see a friend in Manchester for about three years so this might be the spur I need, oh and to meet Dellas of course ;)

:P Feeling happy! 2 definate 2 possible, will not choose Edinborough Fest days.

Has a date been set for this? It might help...

Hi everyone,

I'm a Manchester Comedy writer and would be delighted to meet others on here.

For those other Manchester based writers, feel free to email / message me with suggested dates.

Oh thanks for the interest! I hope to get a last minute hol so a bit tricky to decide, anyone free 22/23 Sept?...

Quote: dellas @ September 5 2012, 6:01 PM BST

Oh thanks for the interest! I hope to get a last minute hol so a bit tricky to decide, anyone free 22/23 Sept?...

Yes!

I mean, no.

I knew you would be trouble Ben! can't make your mind up in your old age Eh?