Mock The Week - 2007 & 2008 Page 3

F**k me. Didn't know that.

Wasn't he seeing/married to Caroline Quentin for a while.

Yeah he was, that was his first marriage

Has anyone else noticed that Frankie Boyle is reusing the same jokes over and over again? He did the same Pete Doherty one on 8OO10C, MTW, and Newsknight. He did one yesterday that he used in the previous series to. Maybe he should take less TV bookings?

Ha!
I notice comics doing that quite often.

Bless 'em.

He also used 'Have you noticed how fat Pete Doherty is? What's he been cutting his heroin with, a hollandaise sauce?' when I saw him do The Unbeliveable Truth.

So he's got one joke he likes to reuse. Bill Bailey's done 'I'm Aled Jones it's all gone wrong for me' in every live show up to date.

At least he spaces them out. I heard that joke on three different shows within the week. I am suggesting he slows himself down a bit. Make less appearances on TV. Once a week is enough.

"Princess Diana has let herself go" is another one.

i think the points work the people with the most laugh get the points

and i love the show so funny

Quote: ajp29 @ August 3, 2007, 6:12 PM

Yeah he was, that was his first marriage

Poor guy.

Wasn't it during the filming the series of Room 101?

Anyway, on the subject of HIGNFY as raised by Godot, I agree to an extent. I wouldn't quite be as harsh yet, but it's definitely gone downhill - with a few notable exceptions - since Angus left, and then noticably for me over the past few series'. Ian is sharp as ever, I find, but Paul seems to get less amusing with each episode. Which is a shame, because he used to be shit-hot. And he only ever seems to have two facial expressions.

Does anyone know if he's friends with David Tennant?

F**k awf.

Tennant's got a gazillion facial expressions, it's just that they're all ultra hot and sexy.

Hence your confusion.

You, Madam, are evidently pissed.

:$

Quote: Aaron @ August 6, 2007, 12:31 AM

And he only ever seems to have two facial expressions.

Does anyone know if he's friends with David Tennant?

You mean Scottish and Cockney?

Something like that.