Pramface - Series 1

Saw the trailer for this on this very webby site : https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/pramface/videos/

I think I'm going to give it a try. I didn't think much when I read the premise a while back, but I liked the trailer and the cast seems decent.

It begins in a couple of weeks.

I'm quietly hopeful.

There must be a reason why they've already commissioned a second series.

So it's The Inbetweeners with babies?

Wish I could be as optimistic as you guys.

What makes you compare it to The Inbetweeners? Their ages? Yeah, so Peep Show is The Office without employment, right?

Quote: Aaron @ February 8 2012, 12:50 AM GMT

What makes you compare it to The Inbetweeners?

The trailer.

That, I haven't watched. But I've read all the blurb and premise description multiple times over and didn't get that impression from it at all. Hm. Well, we'll see.

Um, if you click on feeoree's link at the top of this thread, it will lead you to a website called the British Comedy Guide and the trailer for the show.

And yes, it's on BBC3 and looks like The Inbetweeners with babies.

Yeah, I know it's there, but I choose to never watch trailers, preview clips, anything of that ilk. :)

Quote: Aaron @ February 8 2012, 1:49 AM GMT

Yeah, I know it's there, but I choose to never watch trailers, preview clips, anything of that ilk. :)

Ah, that explains the crushing disappointment. In all honesty, I never want any new comedy to fail but based on the trailer alone, it looks like cookie cutter, sex comedy BBC3 fare.

I do hope I'm wrong, I am desperate for a truly funny and original sitcom.

It does seem to be Intweeners with babies. Not that that would be a bad thing, the trailer looked good.

Be nice if they'd thought of their own title...

A bit surprised at how good this was, comedy wise. Possibly little you haven't seen before but it flew by and was funny. Blimey! I only put it on so I could slag it orff. :(

Mr Kipper! He says yes!

Definitely recording this now ;)

Yeah, it's nothing new, but it was good.

The fact his mate was wanking to his "big finish music" of Jessica, had me smirking. Couple of other good audio cues as well. The "man down!" from the video game when he finds out, and the plates smashing when she found out his age were nicely done.

The very short wrong number scene actually made me giggle.

I'll keep with it. It's decent enough!