Pramface - Series 1 Page 6

Possibly as they can't stand their parents. It would be interesting.

Maybe the kids, the baby, and the boy's parents will all go and live in Angus Deayton's mansion...

Or maybe she'll be in Edinburgh at university.

And hiding the baby in her underwear drawer.

A very enjoyable series. Bit more comedy drama than straight sitcom though.

Sounds dire: 18 yo spoilt, over over privileged, female single child brat who manipulates her successful but doting parents gets knocked up by younger bloke from the other side of the tracks- let the mayhem commence!

Series in a nutshell?

No

Quote: gb901 @ September 25 2012, 2:10 PM BST

Sounds dire: 18 yo spoilt, over over privileged, female single child brat who manipulates her successful but doting parents gets knocked up by younger bloke from the other side of the tracks- let the mayhem commence!

Series in a nutshell?

No. No more than "bad tempered man interacts with the public" is a 'nutshell' description of Fawlty Towers, anyway.

Is the new series coming soon? I saw a trailer thing the other night...

It's being trailed as part of a generic 'isn't BBC Three great'/'coming in the next few months' promo rather than being imminent. I'd expect it to start at more or less the same time as Series 1, so end of Feb or March - but that's just a guess.

I love their twitter :D @pramface

Should we rename the thread to generally Pramface, since we're now halfway in Series 2?

Some very good moments in this series. Especially liked the pre-baptism bit in the church.

No, you should start a new one. :)