Newsjack - Series 6 Page 39

I didn't the invite for the previous series either. Perhaps we should have a get together for the snubbed.

Quote: KLRiley @ March 7 2012, 7:53 PM GMT

I didn't the invite for the previous series either. Perhaps we should have a get together for the snubbed.

I'd be up for that

Got all excited after receiving an email with Newsjack in the subject. Realised it was only Wednesday, and that they were just my e-tickets for Episode 6 recording.

Which is nice, but still. Moment of "Whoa!!"

Quote: KLRiley @ March 7 2012, 7:53 PM GMT

The Albert Hall or the Millennium Stadium?

Just come back from the recording and, as ever, a lot of fun. Helped that the cast are enjoying it too - especially Lewis and Justin (If you've been to a recording you'll know what I mean).

And I now know I'll be getting some sort of e-mail tomorrow... :D

... wait that makes tomorrow afternoon even more agonising. Argh! :S

any sketches stick in your mind? - he said hopefully

Quote: blahblah @ March 7 2012, 9:29 PM GMT

any sketches stick in your mind? - he said hopefully

A funny little sketch about Cameron's adviser perhaps?

I'm fairly certain I won't have anything on tonight's show, no F5 club for me!

Quote: StephenM @ March 7 2012, 9:22 PM GMT

And I now know I'll be getting some sort of e-mail tomorrow... :D

Nice one! Was it a sketch or a one-liner that they recorded?

Quote: groovydude89 @ March 8 2012, 1:49 PM GMT

Nice one! Was it a sketch or a one-liner that they recorded?

It was a one-liner, hopefully you'll get to hear it in 6 hours. (Crosses fingers)

For all those asking about sketches I remember, yes there were definitely sketches last night. I might have a hard job remembering any particular ones but I do remember:
1) There was nothing about Putin
2) The highlight was Lewis showing off in a Chelsea manager sketch

I fear for the rest you'll have to wait another hour or so, but hey that's half the fun. Isn't it?

Hi I'm fun

I don't believe I've ever seen it this quiet here on a Thursday afternoon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tiPOMd14eQ

Just logged into my email, which I had been looking at sporadically while in town with the offspring. The inbox had been empty. Now I find four missives - but nothing from newsjack...

Think because they've been sending emails later this series people don't get freaked out until 6 or so now