Jimmy Savile on HIGNFY - was this a HOAX? Page 5

Quote: sootyj @ September 30 2012, 7:36 PM BST

I heard the whole of the BBC light entertainment used to force Jimmy Krankie to wear his school boy uniform and tag f**ked him.

her surely

Quote: Pingl @ September 30 2012, 6:38 PM BST

I am always suspicious when such allegations are made after somebody's death.

Made or surface? Many a kiddy-fiddling catholic priest went to his grave beloved by his community (and with a fat personnel file in the episcopal office).

Quote: Tursiops @ September 30 2012, 7:40 PM BST

Made or surface? Many a kiddy-fiddling catholic priest went to his grave beloved by his community (and with a fat personnel file in the episcopal office).

Yea I know I went to catholic school you can't tell me anything about those weirdos. But I just would have preferred it if he had been made to face the music while alive.

Quote: Pingl @ September 30 2012, 7:37 PM BST

her surely

The DG apparently forced him to have a sex change to stamp out gayness in light entertainment.

Larry Grayson was apparently forced to hump Isla StClair by Paul Daniels using a cattle prod.

Who would yell "You're going to like it, not alot!"

Quote: sootyj @ September 30 2012, 7:43 PM BST

The DG apparently forced him to have a sex change to stamp out gayness in light entertainment.

Larry Grayson was apparently forced to hump Isla StClair by Paul Daniels using a cattle prod.

Who would yell "You're going to like it, not alot!"

stamping out gayness wasn't that a quiz show with charlie williams

It was the original title for Come Dancing.

Ah yes come prancing with Jimmy Saville and the young generation, allegedly

Just can't believe a 70s Radio One DJ was chasing teenage skirt, they came across as such emotionally rounded mature characters. I thought they were all dating Antonia Fraser and Joan Bakewell.

Quote: Pingl @ September 30 2012, 7:35 PM BST

I know what you mean was everyone in the seventies a pervert.

Do you mean to keep cutting out peoples' quotes, Pingl?

Quote: sootyj @ September 30 2012, 7:35 PM BST

On Ian Brady!

Peter Sutcliffe, but y'know, one serial killer's more or less the same as another.

Quote: Pingl @ September 30 2012, 6:55 PM BST

Well if it does it does, but what if it just adds a lot of 2 and 2's and makes 5.

Sure. And we'll see how it pans out. But you originally stated that these accusations had not existed until after Savile's death. Which, as I pointed out, is bollocks.

In any case, as the BBC News article about the show states: "One complaint was made to Surrey Police in 2007 but following an investigation, no further action was taken."

Before his death. That no further action was taken doesn't mean much. It'll be interesting to see if they imply why.

Quote: Aaron @ September 30 2012, 8:27 PM BST

Do you mean to keep cutting out peoples' quotes, Pingl?

Peter Sutcliffe, but y'know, one serial killer's more or less the same as another.

Sure. And we'll see how it pans out. But you originally stated that these accusations had not existed until after Savile's death. Which, as I pointed out, is bollocks.

In any case, as the BBC News article about the show states: "One complaint was made to Surrey Police in 2007 but following an investigation, no further action was taken."

Before his death. That no further action was taken doesn't mean much. It'll be interesting to see if they imply why.

To your first question the answer is yes

To your second I didn't say they hadn't surfaced I meant pubically surfaced. You seem to think rumour can stand up in a court of law. Thank God you never passed the rigorous judging exams

Quote: Pingl @ September 30 2012, 8:40 PM BST

To your first question the answer is yes

Well please stop. Trim out irrelevant parts by all means, but make sure you keep the heading [quote...] section please, otherwise there's no point in you using the quote function at all!

Quote: Pingl @ September 30 2012, 8:40 PM BST

To your second I didn't say they hadn't surfaced I meant pubically surfaced. You seem to think rumour can stand up in a court of law. Thank God you never passed the rigorous judging exams

Anyway, rumour? Court? Now you're just plain putting words in my mouth. Accusations were rife, widely and publicly known. The 2007 complaint I am quite sure made the news at the time. That there wasn't a big programme like this during his life is a fair point, and certainly cause to raise an eyebrow, but it no more means it's rubbish than the existence of the rumours means they're true.

Being accused of such things goes with the territory. Paul Weller got accused of rape does that make him a rapist. Tittle tattle and allegations do not add up to anything but tittle tattle and allegations. Concrete evidence is another thing all together.

Then we agree. :)

We do :D

What do you call an alleged paedophile strapped on a horse?

Jimmy Saddle.