Spy - Series 1 Page 3

Him and Kevin Bishop should do a re-imagining of Vice Versa!

Dan

Laughing out loud

I'd watch.

Ooo the kid is sooo annoying. I didn't mind him at first, but now ...

Still enjoying this, and loving Robert Lindsey's wolfishness.

This is actually excellent! Was a bit "meh" after the first episode, but the second had me laughing out loud a number of times - and again about 5 mins into the 3rd.

Quote: GGdown @ October 30 2011, 10:03 PM BST

This is actually excellent! Was a bit "meh" after the first episode, but the second had me laughing out loud a number of times - and again about 5 mins into the 3rd.

"Meh" was exactly my feelings after watching the second episode (missed the first one), the main character is such a drip (Darren Boyd is in danger of getting typecast after this and the laugh-a-decade, snoozefest that was "Whites"), the rest of the cast merely ciphers (perhaps continuing the Spy theme) and everyone is generally unlikeable (what happened to sympathetic characters in comedy?). Only Robert Linsey's OTT character rises above the mediocre, not sure I can't be bothered to check it out again, which is a shame as I was quite looking forward to it.

I watched a bit of one episode.

But it had such a strong dose of "funny foreign guy" shtick I kinda gave up.

There was a foreign guy?

Ohhhh, that homeless bloke. He was only in it for about 5 minutes.

I have a short attention span.

Well, I like it. Episode 3 made me laugh lots again. Agree Robert Lindsay is stand-out though.

Dan

Liked this again. Good job from Sky, this one.

Dan

Love it. This is one of the best series I have seen. I can't wait for the next season. Hilarious!!

DENVER COLORADO, US

Spy will return in 2012 for an hour-long Christmas special and 10-episode second series. Great news. :)

Yay!

Horay. Really enjoyed series 1.