Spy - Series 1 Page 4

Quote: Aaron @ December 14 2011, 3:09 PM GMT

Spy will return in 2012 for an hour-long Christmas special and 10-episode second series. Great news. :)

Excellent :)

I just watched the whole series back to back and I have one question.

Why the f**k was it called "Spy"?

The show I saw was about an office worker going through a messy and really quite tedious child custody battle.

If you're going to do a show called "Spy", wouldn't it make good sense to, you know, have some spy stuff in it, rather than repetitive character jokes about annoying f**kers who have nothing to do with spying?

[edited on reflection to change the word "people" into "annoying f**kers"]

Where and when can I catch this again. Only just got Sky so missed the first series.

They'll repeat it, I'm sure. They've repeated Trollied a couple of times already.

Set up an email alert for it here: http://tvlistings.guardian.co.uk/search/?tvgSearchPhrase=spy%20darren%20boyd

Type your email in the box and click 'Remind me'.

Dan

Thanks Dan, that's great.

I can't get Sky. Does anyone know whether there are plans to release it as a DVD?

It's not scheduled at present, but with a new series on the way, multiple awards and critical acclaim, a DVD almost guaranteed, sooner or later.

Personally found it to be tedious and unfunny. Found Trollied funnier. Both no match for comedy paths of Rev.

Quote: gb901 @ July 4 2012, 3:46 PM BST

Personally found it to be tedious and unfunny. Found Trollied funnier.

Genuine :O