Worst ever job Page 3

Quote: charley rance @ June 20, 2007, 11:48 PM

I kind of had an experience where my gob got me into a bad situation so I had no choice but to re-think my attitude.

We've all been there Charley, haven't we?

Your not a policeman are you AJP after a confession, because I swear MR it was not me. I was at home with the cat all night. Ask it.

Quote: ajp29 @ June 20, 2007, 8:19 AM

Shouldn't have been a waitress in a strip club then.

OI!!!!! It was a classy joint!

What, you mean the poor thing cowering in the corner.

No. Thats my husband.

I stacked toilet rolls for 4 months last year. JUST toilet rolls. By the time I filled the shelves up one end, the other would be empty again! People seriously have problems. Plus they stored the toilet rolls in the scary basement and I was the only person who ever went down there... apart from the ghosts.....

Quote: EllieJP @ June 19, 2007, 11:51 PM

I used to get guys grabbing me and pulling me down on their laps when i used to waitress. Did my bloody nut in...but i got good tips so i didn't complain! Does that make me a bad person!?

No. It makes you a whore. :P

Teary Aaron, why dost thou judgest me!?

It's my job. Mwhahahah

(Well, actually I let Petey do it. But ultimately, I'm in charge.)

Can I change my worst job please to ....
Trying to teach 3 grown men how not to miss the toilet & how to put the seat down after use.
I am sick of having a man pee bum and soggy feet. Urghhhhhhh! Grrrrrrrrr!

technically your in minority so you should be more acomidating and leave the seat up...missing toilet is a serious problem though and needs strict discipline

Quote: charley rance @ June 21, 2007, 11:30 PM

I am sick of having a man pee bum!

Erm, you really can't blame anyone but yourself there.

Quote: charley rance @ June 21, 2007, 11:30 PM

Can I change my worst job please to ....
Trying to teach 3 grown men how not to miss the toilet & how to put the seat down after use.
I am sick of having a man pee bum and soggy feet. Urghhhhhhh! Grrrrrrrrr!

I feel conned by this putting the seat down thing. For years I thought it was to make the toilet look tidy or cover the smell but then i'm told its only to put down half the lid because women can't be arsed to check if the seat is down before they sit on it. Women are meant to be able to multi-task! Can't you look before you sit? Anyway thats why i liberally pee on as many toilet lids because I feel cheated.

PS. I've been peeing for 22 years, almost non stop, and still can't shoot straight so good luck Charley you're going to need it.

Laughing out loud

Women just don't understand the mechanics of it. Pssh.

The toilet is a big round dome. The winky is 8" at best. How can you miss. Men are very dirty. The seat should always be down anyhoo. What if the guy wants a shit.