Worst ever job Page 5

Yeye. you & me Ellie.
I mean how would the guys like it if we left out tampons just hanging around or threw them on the floor by the loo. Bet they would complain then.

Bloody things ;)

Exactly!! Sick

Quote: EllieJP @ June 22, 2007, 12:33 AM

We like it left down so we don't have to touch the dirty seat to go for a wee!!!!!!!

So? Maybe we don't want to touch it either. And I thought that men and women were supposed to be equal? Unless you're admitting that they're not, and that women do actually need help. Can't have it both ways luv!

Quote: charley rance @ June 22, 2007, 1:04 AM

I mean how would the guys like it if we left out tampons just hanging around or threw them on the floor by the loo. Bet they would complain then.

Used? Or new, just casually thrown around?

Just been reading through the latter stages of this thread. Lol! F**k me... no wonder some peoples' post count is so high! :)

3000 Aaron? Go, go, go...

Go, go, go Aaron you know what they say
Hang on now Aaron you'll make it some day
Sha la la Aaron you're doing fine
You and your dreamcoat ahead of your time

Sorry.

Oh dear...

Was that your 3000th post, wasted on a 'Joseph...' song?

Some people have no class! ;)

Ha ha, yes, I fear that it was. Oh well. ;) Shouldn't really be counting our posts anyway!

[quote name="Aaron" post="29070" date="June 22, 2007, 7:15 AM"]So? Maybe we don't want to touch it either. And I thought that men and women were supposed to be equal? Unless you're admitting that they're not, and that women do actually need help. Can't have it both ways luv!
quote]

Yer well if you guys didn't pee all over it in the first place then there wouldn't be a problem! Durr! haha :P

Women are better anyway! :D

Bah. Purile feminist propaganda!

:)