Worst ever job Page 4

we check before we sit down :P and get a newspaper

Quote: charley rance @ June 22, 2007, 12:07 AM

The toilet is a big round dome. The winky is 8" at best. How can you miss. Men are very dirty. The seat should always be down anyhoo. What if the guy wants a shit.

He looks to see if the seats down. Charley, unless you're a midget, an 8" penis isn't long enough. I've never missed the toilet while shitting but thats what being an OAP is for.

1000 posts. Proof of (no) life

Quote: ajp29 @ June 22, 2007, 12:10 AM

unless you're a midget, an 8" penis isn't long enough.

To paint the house?

Laughing out loud

And Charley, you're proving my point! Women just don't understand the mechanics!

Charley do you sit on anything else without checking it out first?

How else do you think she has sons?

Quote: ajp29 @ June 22, 2007, 12:01 AM

I feel conned by this putting the seat down thing. For years I thought it was to make the toilet look tidy or cover the smell but then i'm told its only to put down half the lid because women can't be arsed to check if the seat is down before they sit on it. Women are meant to be able to multi-task! Can't you look before you sit? Anyway thats why i liberally pee on as many toilet lids because I feel cheated.

PS. I've been peeing for 22 years, almost non stop, and still can't shoot straight so good luck Charley you're going to need it.

We like it left down so we don't have to touch the dirty seat to go for a wee!!!!!!!

Do you not wash your hands then Laughing out loud

It's disgusting, it really is.

Yes of course...but do you like touching other people's wee?! I don't...i'd rather just sit on it!!! Whistling nnocently

Laughing out loud Thats my favorite new phrase ...i'd rather sit on it!!!

Laughing out loud Great!!! I'm glad i am such an influence!

You're new phrase, Charley's philosophy.

Wow!! What a team! Charley Rolling eyes and Ellie!! Huh?

Charley and Ellie sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.... H.L.A! Woohoo!