Worst ever job Page 2

Quote: Lewis Roberts @ June 19, 2007, 8:01 AM

"oh o.k we keep them out the back, i'll just go and slaughter one for you" i got a warning for that.

Laughing out loud

Quote: paul watson @ June 19, 2007, 9:43 AM

Oh I also cleaned up after a download festival which put bluntly scared me for life.

Do go on...

Quote: zooo @ June 19, 2007, 7:09 PM

...very old very naked inhabitee doing something that should only be done on one's own and behind a locked door.

Oh dear god.

Laughing out loud

I worked in a supermarket too!! Maybe everyone one day worked in a supermarket...that wasn't the worst job although my uniform was rather nasty!!!

David that is so NOT true!! That is gross! Sick

As a waitress. I was 16, the customers were often abusive and the chef was a madman. One day a posh wanker had the nerve to click his fingers at me. I strolled over, bent his fingers back, and put my face right in his and screeched at him. I then got hauled into the kitchen by the manager & sacked on the spot while the chef laughed. The laughing chef really pissed me off so I karate kicked the window in of his car on the way home.
I did get a little visit from the police about the window, never had any comeback on the posho twato's fingers though.

I used to get guys grabbing me and pulling me down on their laps when i used to waitress. Did my bloody nut in...but i got good tips so i didn't complain! Does that make me a bad person!?

Quote: EllieJP @ June 19, 2007, 11:51 PM

I used to get guys grabbing me and pulling me down on their laps when i used to waitress.

Sorry.

but i got good tips

I'll agree with you there.

I used to get guys grabbing me and pulling me down on their laps when i used to waitress.

I thought that was good equiette it's like in Italy you smash your plates after you've finished your meal to say "good job all I enjoy that throughly?" Maybe I've read the handbook wrong...I don't eat out often,

Quote: Gavin @ June 20, 2007, 12:06 AM

I don't eat out often,

Pulling them onto your lap is one thing but I think that might be taking it too far.

I don't follow are you suggesting sexual conduct?

Take it anyway you want.

That's Charley's cue to say something now.

I used to get guys grabbing me and pulling me down on their laps when i used to waitress. Did my bloody nut in...but i got good tips so i didn't complain! Does that make me a bad person!?

Shouldn't have been a waitress in a strip club then.

Cleaning the toilets after a striptease act.

Salty

the fishmonger? He never cleaner toilets

Quote: charley rance @ June 19, 2007, 11:30 PM

As a waitress. I was 16, the customers were often abusive and the chef was a madman. One day a posh wanker had the nerve to click his fingers at me. I strolled over, bent his fingers back, and put my face right in his and screeched at him. I then got hauled into the kitchen by the manager & sacked on the spot while the chef laughed. The laughing chef really pissed me off so I karate kicked the window in of his car on the way home.
I did get a little visit from the police about the window, never had any comeback on the posho twato's fingers though.

I think the best thing to do is not piss Charley off. She'll hunt you down.

Or maybe she's matured a bit since then!

Laughing out loud
I have mellowed David. I was a very feisty young lady. I kind of had an experience where my gob got me into a bad situation so I had no choice but to re-think my attitude.