My Family - Series 11

Glad to see they're finally showing it.

Any idea if the cancelled two episodes from series 10 will be broadcast?

I hope it gets decent ratings for this final series, would be a shame if the BBC messed it about again or gave it a bad time slot.

I seem to recall the episode title scheduled as episode 1, as being one I deleted from Series 10 last year. It's pretty unimaginable that the BBC wouldn't broadcast any episodes they've produced.

Wikipedia has some episode briefs about the final series. It sounds like the final episode was written as such:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_My_Family_episodes

Going from Robert Lindsay's comments in the TV Times, I'm finding it even harder to believe the final episode will be what Wiki claims it will be. I'd love to be proven wrong, like, but I'm highly doubtful. :)

Quote: Tom Simpson @ June 9 2011, 3:57 PM BST

Going from Robert Lindsay's comments in the TV Times, I'm finding it even harder to believe the final episode will be what Wiki claims it will be.

Why? What did he say?

Sorry, I meant TV Choice!

And, according to Robert: "We didn't know we were ending it, so it will be just like another episode."

The Wiki thing is extremely misleading, and there is no climactic episode because we didn't know the show was going to be cancelled.

Quote: Micheal Jacob @ June 9 2011, 7:23 PM BST

The Wiki thing is extremely misleading, and there is no climactic episode because we didn't know the show was going to be cancelled.

Are Nick and Alfie returning in that episode or is that made up too?

Quote: dennispennis123 @ June 9 2011, 7:49 PM BST

Are Nick and Alfie returning in that episode or is that made up too?

Complete fiction.

It would have been good to see Nick back for an episode or two, just visiting or them visiting him.

Was never a big Alfie fan, though he did have his moments.

Quote: Micheal Jacob @ June 9 2011, 10:45 PM BST

Complete fiction.

No more Alfie?

Thank Lord for that.

Uhhh, unless he was your creation Micheal, in which case, "Oh, what a shame." ;)

He was ok at times. But pointless.

Any idea on the Series 11 DVD date?

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/my_family/buy/

Alfie was ok but just Nick with another name and not as funny. Seems like Janey's boyfriend has now taken the Nick character role.

Quote: Aaron @ June 9 2011, 11:46 PM BST

No more Alfie?

Thank Lord for that.

Uhhh, unless he was your creation Micheal, in which case, "Oh, what a shame." ;)

Not guilty, m'lud. Though Rhodri is a very nice and talented man.