Would I Lie To You? Page 17

Was it just me or did the studio audience sound really loud in this one?

Good show though, Brydon and the panel were all good.

Kevin Bridges and his accidently buying a horse story had me in stitches. Great show!

This week's show should be good, especially considering the story told in this preview.

I think this show makes me laugh more than anything else on TV at the present time.

Don't watch panel shows anymore, but this is quite good when I remember to watch it.

I thought it was really funny - especially Lee Mack.

I only turned it on to see Kate Silverton too.

Lee Mack is a really good panelist. And as I might have mentioned before, brings a certain amount of wisdom to the humour that a lot of these 20-something comedians lack.

Loved all the stuff about 'Stephen Tatlock', David' bucket friend. The idea of that becoming like a romantic film really tickled me.

Oh and Ronnie Corbett buying Four Candles/Fork Handles!! Great stuff.

WILTY is still my fav panel show at the moment.

Quote: Lindyloop @ August 24 2010, 11:20 AM BST

Oh and Ronnie Corbett buying Four Candles/Fork Handles!! Great stuff.

It was good that Lee Mack didn't drill the joke into the ground, too.

Has there been an episode go by without Brydon doing that Ronnie C impression?? It's been done to death and it's not even that good!
Saw an advert for a new cooking programme earlier on Good Food, with the both of them in a kitchen and guess what Brydon was doing in the advert lol?!

Ronnie Corbett was fantastic, he really is the sweetest little thing, and a true professional.

He was excellent.
I always love the show though, whoever the guests.

It's a shame that they kept mentioning Ronnie C's height. He must have been sitting there thinking, "Is this my legacy? After forty years in the business?"

The problem is that these newer comedians think they're telling the jokes for the first time, when he was saying them first in the late 60s and onwards.

I'm fairly certain Corbett wouldn't have minded, he always does jokes about his height.

It probably all went over his head.

>_<