Challenge convention! Page 4

My most hated celeb is Anthea Turner. She is vile. I would gladly hack her to bits with an ice pick. She would no doubt smile all the way through it.

lol anyone else you dislike Charley? btw if Jessica Alba is on your list we're going to have problems ;)

I have a thing for journalist and TV presenter Victoria Coren. I think it's partly because she is witty and partly because she plays poker and is good at it. Does anyone else share my desires, and if so, do you want to step outside now?

My favorite journalist and TV presenter is Susanna Reed who does BBC Breakfast. Ah Susannaa..........(daydreaming)

What about Kate Silverton???

I can't think of anything I watch with sexy female presenters? Ermm.... I used to love Gail Porter, but something about her wore a bit thin...

Man that picture on the cover of FHM was amazing. Who's Kate Silverton is she that opinionated bint eho use to be on the Wright Stuff?

No that's Matthew Wright.

Laughing out loud I love that sketch you wrote for the comp Leevil btw, it was average till the last couple of lines then it was instantly transformed into comedy gold.

Anyway back to the topic, er what was the question?

Cheers.

I am mixing my threads up but I have only just witnessed Alexa Chung tonight on Big Brother's Big Mouth. She is very pretty. Glad I didn't get put off her by seeing her next to Ben Elton. I am wondering if she plays poker like Ms Coren.

I'd like to...

Back to topic, and challenging convention. I'm sure most blokes on here will agree - when every woman was watching Sex and the City, thinking Sarah Jessica Parker was the epitome of gorgeous femininity, weren't we all thinking: Jeez, she's a bit of a rough old stick on which to hang a series?

Yes she is an uggo.

Quote: ajp29 @ June 15, 2007, 12:46 AM

Man that picture on the cover of FHM was amazing. Who's Kate Silverton is she that opinionated bint eho use to be on the Wright Stuff?

No - she's the one on BBC Breakfast with the enormous toothy smile and specs. She's about 6 foot tall with a dark bob (That's her hair style by the way!)