Challenge convention! Page 5

Quote: David Chapman @ June 14, 2007, 9:50 PM

What's the name of your guide dog Aaron?

David Chapman.

Pity I don't like dogs and so abuse it (in a non-sexual manner).

Quote: ajp29 @ June 15, 2007, 12:36 AM

My favorite journalist and TV presenter is Susanna Reed who does BBC Breakfast. Ah Susannaa..........(daydreaming)

Laughing out loud ... Rawr. ;)

Quote: Leevil @ June 15, 2007, 12:39 AM

I can't think of anything I watch with sexy female presenters?

Jenny Scott. Rawr.

Quote: Leevil @ June 15, 2007, 12:39 AM

I used to love Gail Porter, but something about her wore a bit thin...

>_<

Quote: Badge @ June 15, 2007, 12:55 AM

I have only just witnessed Alexa Chung tonight on Big Brother's Big Mouth. She is very pretty.

Well each to their own I guess. Looks a bit skanky to me. Still, more for Badge!

Quote: Badge @ June 15, 2007, 1:14 AM

I'm sure most blokes on here will agree - when every woman was watching Sex and the City, thinking Sarah Jessica Parker was the epitome of gorgeous femininity, weren't we all thinking: Jeez, she's a bit of a rough old stick on which to hang a series?

Agreed. But none of them were particularly attractive.

Quote: Aaron @ June 16, 2007, 8:22 AM

Well each to their own I guess. Looks a bit skanky to me. Still, more for Badge!

Agreed. But none of them were particularly attractive.

How on earth can you say (what the f*ck is her name) - the really horny one from Police Academy is NOT attractive??????

You're f***ing mental!

Victoria Coren is cooool.
Her brother Giles Coren is super fit too.

Quote: Badge @ June 15, 2007, 1:14 AM

Back to topic, and challenging convention. I'm sure most blokes on here will agree - when every woman was watching Sex and the City, thinking Sarah Jessica Parker was the epitome of gorgeous femininity, weren't we all thinking: Jeez, she's a bit of a rough old stick on which to hang a series?

We (not that I'm speaking for all women) didn't necessarily think she was pretty, we just liked the way she wore clothes, even though on anyone else (ie us) they would look f**king stupid.

Quote: David Chapman @ June 16, 2007, 6:15 PM

How on earth can you say (what the f*ck is her name) - the really horny one from Police Academy is NOT attractive??????

You're f***ing mental!

Eh?

Oh I get this now. Because his girlfriends here too he has to pretend he doesn't fancy any other women.

Next he'll be saying "There's only one woman who I really fancy!"

Quote: David Chapman @ June 21, 2007, 11:27 PM

Oh I get this now. Because his girlfriends here too he has to pretend he doesn't fancy any other women.

LOL!

Ha ha, no, no, she - Beyonce - really is an ugly, ugly whore. I'd gladly beat her to death. :)

Quote: David Chapman @ June 21, 2007, 11:27 PM

Yeah, there is one... Dawn Steele.

What about... *ahem*? :P

Ahem isnt all that has a cute ass though

Hmmm, yeah, ok, agreed.

Do you talk to each other face top face - or just sit with your own lap-tops PM'ing each other?

"Would you like a cup of tea?"

"Could you turn the TV over?"

"would you like a hotdog?"

:O

Quote: Gavin @ June 21, 2007, 11:55 PM

"would you like a hotdog?"

Random as hell...might as well have been "would you like a sink"?