Challenge convention! Page 2

Touché. ;)

I f***ing hate Friends. That's why I'm a lonely old git!!!

I hate overly enthusiastic people.

Only 101 behind you now!!!

Why, when we are supposed to all be going digital, can't Freeview actually pick up any TV stations? What is this, a service for Trappist Monks? Freeview is the most innofensive of all the digital platforms, simply because you can't see bugger all.

Many is the night I've stayed in, and later talked to people in work about the gret white noise I watched last night. "Did you see it?" "Missed it. I got Sky"

Are you living in the middle of nowhere then Ed?

Quote: Ed Parnell @ June 12, 2007, 2:34 AM

Why, when we are supposed to all be going digital, can't Freeview actually pick up any TV stations? What is this, a service for Trappist Monks? Freeview is the most innofensive of all the digital platforms, simply because you can't see bugger all.

Many is the night I've stayed in, and later talked to people in work about the gret white noise I watched last night. "Did you see it?" "Missed it. I got Sky"

You need a TV set too!

Shrek is woefully unfunny.

Gotta go with the Beyonce fans Aaron, she is a tad on the sexy side, sorry mate.

You know, if she had married Roy Castle she would be a Beyonce Castle.

I know, I know...but the old ones are the best sometimes.

She is bootylicious.

Do I get banned for using that word?

What a minger!

Leevil has had many a happy time with that photo and i have many a happy time to come,,,literally.

Quote: Andy W. @ June 13, 2007, 4:30 PM

You know, if she had married Roy Castle she would be a Beyonce Castle.

Laughing out loud

You're all sick. Sick, sick, SICK people. Beyonce is what the kids once would have called a "dog".

End of discussion.

Quote: Lewis Roberts @ June 13, 2007, 6:19 PM

Leevil has had many a happy time with that photo and i have many a happy time to come,,,literally.

i think I can see the stains

Quote: Aaron @ June 13, 2007, 10:05 PM

Laughing out loud

You're all sick. Sick, sick, SICK people. Beyonce is what the kids once would have called a "dog".

End of discussion.

show us a picture of your "fiancee" - if you really have one then.

Me thinks Aaron doesn't like the coloured photos, if you know what I mean ;)

Why are men attracted by a fat arse? What attracts me to a woman is how she looks from the front, her voice and her personality not her fat arse. Does that make me gay?