Challenge convention! Page 3

Probably !!!

- but apart from her "ample" arse shall we say she is a very beautiful woman from the front as well.

Arses are one of many good features on a ladies body, Adam. You can't look at voices and personality.

If you want the whole package I think the closest think is Carol Vorderman.

Now challenging convention - um - I do try to as much as possible.

Quote: David Chapman @ June 13, 2007, 10:39 PM

show us a picture of your "fiancee" - if you really have one then.

What the hell does that have to do with anything? Anyway, she's a member here and posts occasionally. She can post a photo herself if she wants.

Quote: Leevil @ June 13, 2007, 10:48 PM

Me thinks Aaron doesn't like the coloured photos, if you know what I mean ;)

Well perhaps. But she's still ugly as sin.

What's the name of your guide dog Aaron?

I'd rather have Rieanna, the woman who sings that Umbrella song and shes not American, double bonus.

Or how about Alison Goldfrapp? Or Sophie Ellis Bextor?

Er now way, Alison Goldfrapp scares me and Sophie Ellis Bexter is too thin and has no personality or humour. I like this game give me some other choices.

How about Sophie Ellis Bextor's mum?
Regrettably I have no idea what Alison Goldfrapp's mum looks like.

Shes more attractive than her daughter but no. Isn't she a single mother and therefore be locked up? Those are the rules aren't they?

I like the Umbrella song.

How about Amy Winehouse, Lily Allen or Blondie?

I reckon song writers have bets on what lyrics they can make hits and the songwriter definatley won with Umbrella.

Not Amy Winehouse although i'd like to try surving a drinking session with her, not Lilly no way never ever she looks like her dad who i've seen naked and is evil. Blondie well I couldn't manage the whole band but Debbie Harry is OK. And before you ask I'm not going to comment on anyone on this forum, haha Leevil you have become predictable.

Lol umbrella, ella, ella, ella, kerching, kerching, kerching etc.

:O I`m not Leevil though!

Quote: Jude @ June 14, 2007, 11:07 PM

:O I`m not Leevil though!

He can edit everyone's posts so you could be, he'll probably edit this. I was saying that to counteract the evil which is Leevil, attack is the best form of defence.

Lol, oh right, I get it!

So are you the real ajp and how will I know?