Flight Of The Conchords Page 18

This new series on BBC Four is really starting to get going now, including the songs which have been weak until now. I wonder what the Ozzie's think of how they were portrayed. Whatever the case, it made me laugh!

It finished running here in the US a while back and I can't believe how much I miss it. It aired on Sunday nights and was the perfect lead-in to the work week. For me, all were good, but some were extraordinary. The prostitute episode was by far my favourite and the songs were stuck in my head for weeks.
Enjoy

"Too many dicks on the dancefloor" That was a really great episode!

Directed by Michel Gondry.

The show is so laid back it's like being stoned, absolutely brilliant.

The episode with the rude Asutralians was ace.

Seeing Bret taped to the door after the girls stole everything was genius. Then, Jemaine has the grapes to ask for a hug. Brilliant!!!

Hey are these NewZealands mineral exports for the year?

I confess I was a little disappointed by this week's but probably only because it was talked up a bit much in advance (Radio Times, Gondry, etc). But the songs realy shone and Jemaine's ex-girlfriend choir was the highlight. I goddam love that song!

Flight of the Conchords is great, One episode was directed by Michael Gondry whos made movies and many famous videos. I think it's a groundbreaking show and very original. New Zealanders in New York create a wacky juxtaposition of cultures.
more odd humour at www.kerou.net

Had never seen the show before until I got a lend of the season one DVD last week. I've seen six episodes now and love it. Reminds me a bit of Boosh, what with the singing and all. Best songs I've heard so far are If You're In To It and Business Time (Ah yeah that's it). I remember the phones 4 u ad they did a few years ago. One thing though, how did this end up being and American TV show when the radio show was British? Anyway, I look forward to seeing more!

Have I missed episodes in the last two weeks as I'm guessing I have? I'm quite disappointed, but not really kicking myself ridiculously because although I've enjoyed this series immensely, it doesn't quite have the ":O WOW. THIS. IS. AWESOME" type reaction which series one did for me.

Its not hit the highs of some episodes from series 1 but its not hit any of the lows either so its been good to watch.

Last one next week.
Great series.
Did someone say that they wouldn't be doing anymore ?
Booo.

They said that whilst writing the 2nd series but didn't rule it out after they finished it, when they were asked again. They might have found their happy medium.

Just watching S01E01 for the first time and I'm actually enjoying it, which pleasantly surprising.

It's a great programme.
Took me a little while to get into it.

The last episode wasn't one of my favourites though.