Flight Of The Conchords Page 21

I would have liked a third series, but it would have been difficult to keep the quality up.

Just watching the second series again, and I'll miss Murray most. He's a truly great sitcom character, unlike any other. I'd have like to have seen more of him and Greg in a third series. Ah well...

Quote: chipolata @ January 5 2010, 10:55 AM GMT

Just watching the second series again, and I'll miss Murray most. He's a truly great sitcom character, unlike any other. I'd have like to have seen more of him and Greg in a third series. Ah well...

Devastating news. Murray was excellent and Jermaine too. Noooo!

Am I the only one to have hated the second series? The scriptwriting has always got to me on FOTC - some good lines but badly structured and too many missed gags. Still, I did quite like the first series, enough good bits to make up for the bad; but I found the second series really boring!

Although, if anyone has seen "Eagle Vs Shark" - also starring Jermaine Clement - that was really, really good.

Can't say I noticed any drop in quality between series 1 and 2. Except maybe the songs were slightly weaker in the second series.

flight of the conchords soars higher than an eagle and faster than the swiftest swift on a really swift day with a following wind behind and...ummm... after alot of coffee.

Better than anything you've ever seen.

It's that good.

Are to tour the UK.

The tour just sold out in 10 minutes!!!!

Quote: EllieJP @ March 5 2010, 9:17 AM GMT

The tour just sold out in 10 minutes!!!!

Argh! Tell me about it. Was all ready with credit card and my best clicking finger but still I was too slow. :(

Apparently Dublin sold out in a minute. :O

I think there should be first dibs for people who like them before everyone else did. Not that I'm having a childish sulk about it or anything.

Any time they've toured the US the closest they get to my area is like a six or seven hour drive. Harumph!

Listening to the Radio series on my iPod at the moment.
Top stuff.

I would like to have seen this, but I'm not going to pay hiked up prices off some bloody tout!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 5 2010, 3:24 PM GMT

I would like to have seen this, but I'm not going to pay hiked up prices off some bloody tout!

How about I give you my ticket for a blowie then?