Blimmin' Rugby Thread Page 16

Fantastic opening match and congratulations to England!

Actually I thought the Ireland v Wales game was a better standard of rugby. Wrong winners obviously. It will be interesting to see how England get on against the Irish. I think they will win actually but not by much.

Quote: roscoff @ February 3 2013, 12:24 PM GMT

Actually I thought the Ireland v Wales game was a better standard of rugby.

Sorry, wasn't clear, that was fantastic opening match I was on about, delighted to see Italy beat France (the bookies joint favourites) today, what a brilliant opening weekend!

Quote: The Cool Mikado @ February 3 2013, 10:17 PM GMT

Sorry, wasn't clear, that was fantastic opening match I was on about, delighted to see Italy beat France (the bookies joint favourites) today, what a brilliant opening weekend!

I don't think there's ever been a better sequence of three opening matches. it was top quality all the way. I fear for Scotland and Wales after watching the Italians, they were damned good.

France are just going to get such a backlash at the weekend ! . . . . .

Quote: Oldrocker @ February 5 2013, 12:16 AM GMT

France are just going to get such a backlash at the weekend ! . . . . .

And the French backlash? Unfortunately backlashes are not confined to Wales!

Quote: roscoff @ February 5 2013, 2:45 PM GMT

And the French backlash? Unfortunately backlashes are not confined to Wales!

Quitter !

Quote: Oldrocker @ February 5 2013, 6:17 PM GMT

Quitter !

Realist!

Booyah !

Oh ye of little faith !

Wales :D Wales

Quote: Oldrocker @ February 9 2013, 7:51 PM GMT

Booyah !

Oh ye of little faith !

Wales :D Wales

Fair do's, terrific commitment in defence. However not a game of rugby for the neutral that one. Turning the corner, let's hope so.

As JD kept saying in the commentary, it was a game that both sides were more concerned about not losing than winning.

Shameful display. Come on England Lol.

England's first win in Dublin for 10 years!

Chuffed Wales won - could be the start of an amazing turn around!

I wonder if Bread of Heaven holds a special place in the heart of Sam Warburton ?