Blimmin' Rugby Thread

RBS Six Nations Fixture List (UK time)

Would it be reasonable to put this on a general sport thread?

Like this one https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/8512/8/

Or do people want a special rugby thread?

Rugby certainly belongs in a rubbish sports thread.

Change the name of this one to the All in one consolidated Rugby Thread wot zoo can avoid
Shimples

Hm, I suppose football and cricket have their own threads (I think).

Okay, will change name of this thread. But any other sports can go in the general sports thread! I don't want no tiddlywinks threads started.

Kabbaddi ?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ January 22 2011, 2:52 PM GMT

Kabbaddi ?

*It's kabaddi.
Kabaddi kabaddi kabaddi kabaddi!

Laughing out loud

Why Rugby? Why not other market towns in Warwickshire too? I don't think this is fair on the likes of Alcester, Atherstone, Coleshill, Polesworth, Shipton-on-stour and Southam - to name just 6! Come on - fair's fair. Dordon too - that's 7.

Ok, Rugby might be considered the more 'superior' market town of those - but it's exactly initiatives such as this which perpetuate the inferiority complex of many of the county's fine market towns.

Quote: Badge @ January 22 2011, 2:55 PM GMT

*It's kabaddi.
Kabaddi kabaddi kabaddi kabaddi!

Could we start a BCG kabaddi team?

Hopefully we'll keep up the record of there being more posts about kabaddi than rugby on this thread.

Quote: Juan Kerr @ January 22 2011, 3:00 PM GMT

Why Rugby? Why not other market towns in Warwickshire too? I don't think this is fair on the likes of Alcester, Atherstone, Coleshill, Polesworth, Shipton-on-stour and Southam - to name just 6! Come on - fair's fair. Dordon too - that's 7.

Ok, Rugby might be considered the more 'superior' market town of those - but it's exactly initiatives such as this which perpetuate the inferiority complex of many of the county's fine market towns.

This should really be posted in the 'How to Completely Mangle a Joke' thread.

Quote: Badge @ January 22 2011, 2:34 PM GMT

Rugby certainly belongs in a rubbish sports thread.

Not a fan of Rugby then?

To resurrect an old saying . . .

There are only two teams I ever support . . . Wales and whoever is playing against England!

Quote: The Cool Mikado @ January 22 2011, 8:48 PM GMT

Not a fan of Rugby then?

What gave you that idea? :D