Rubbish sport thread wot zooo can avoid Page 8

Nil nil!

Liege missed a penalty and Reina clawed one back which looked like it had gone over the line. Liverpool hardly worried their goalie!

Quote: David Chapman @ August 13 2008, 9:58 PM BST

And bloody lucky Liverpool.

Why do a countries League Champions have to play-off against a team that finished fourth?

You never told us who your 'real' team was. Are you ashamed of them?

Quote: ian_w @ August 13 2008, 10:08 PM BST

How did your Carling tie go Nil?

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 12 2008, 4:16 PM BST

Bristol Rovers lost theirs. :( And Newcastle Utd (my other team) aren't looking good for next Sundays game versus Man Utd. :( Plus Bristol City won in the 90th minute. Angry

Angry

Liverpool are always lucky. There's all whole bunch of LFC fans where I work. Very annoying.

Ohhhhh, I forgot about that Whistling nnocently

Yeaaah, sure.

grumble bleedin' funky cat grumble

Actually is anyone here from Liverpool? What's the deal with your kids wearing the full replica kit? I've never seen anyone do that before, but there were loads of kids wearing it in Liverpool.

Quote: PhQnix @ August 13 2008, 10:16 PM BST

Actually is anyone here from Liverpool? What's the deal with your kids wearing the full replica kit? I've never seen anyone do that before, but there were loads of kids wearing it in Liverpool.

Must've been a mass theft.

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 13 2008, 10:15 PM BST

Yeaaah, sure.

grumble bleedin' funky cat grumble

Laughing out loud

Bitchin'!!

Once they've bought it they can't afford any other clothes.

Quote: ian_w @ August 13 2008, 10:08 PM BST

You never told us who your 'real' team was. Are you ashamed of them?

Depends what you mean by my "real" team.

I'm an armchair Chelsea supporter. I have had a season ticket about 30 years ago and used to go regularly for about 10 years.

The team I watch regularly is Sutton United (Ryman Premier which is below Conference South - 6th level) because -

A - It's much cheaper - £10 a match.
B - you can just turn up and walk around the ground.
C - I'm fed up with the prima donnas in top flight football.

I have, and I despise the sport.

I believe that Bandage is from up that way.

Quote: David Chapman @ August 13 2008, 10:40 PM BST

Once they've bought it they can't afford any other clothes.

Depends what you mean by my "real" team.

I'm an armchair Chelsea supporter. I have had a season ticket about 30 years ago and used to go regularly for about 10 years.

The team I watch regularly is Sutton United (Ryman Premier which is below Conference South - 6th level) because -

A - It's much cheaper - £10 a match.
B - you can just turn up and walk around the ground.
C - I'm fed up with the prima donnas in top flight football.

If it's a local team I reckon it means more as well. I feel so sorry for all the little clubs trying to compete against the blood sucking giants in the Prem - they've got no chance and they won't have for a long time. I would give my left peg for Hull or Stoke to win the Premiership!

Quote: ian_w @ August 13 2008, 10:44 PM BST

I would give my left peg for Hull or Stoke to win the Premiership!

Is it a red plastic one or something you bought off the pikies?

Quote: David Chapman @ August 13 2008, 10:49 PM BST

Is it a red plastic one or something you bought off the pikies?

Laughing out loud

The second one! Imagine the sacrafice - with half my jumper hanging off the line.