Rubbish sport thread wot zooo can avoid Page 6

Football? Huh! That's for wimps. Motocross is a sport for real men (and women)

Woohoo! Nicky Maynard!! What a bargin!!!

I love his sweets. ;)

New season, new bets. Here are my tips:

Blackburn to get relegated.....Paul Ince selling their best players and bringing in MK Dons' captain, not good. If Santa Cruz goes too, they're screwed.

Man City to get relegated.....get it in before they have points deducted(?)

Mark Hughes to be first prem manager to leave their job.....though you probably won't get good odds anymore.

Villa to finish in top 4.....if they keep Gareth Barry and sign a quality striker (and/or right winger) they can make a serious attack on Liverpool and CL spot, especially given L'pools boardroom problems.

Doncaster to get promoted.....great odds for this I should think; I think they could scrape the playoffs and be the Bristol City of this season. Might not get promoted, but worth a quid.

That'll do. Clearly not the obvious choices but you'll get good odds for them (except Sparky). Last year my predictions were (1) Villa top 6...which they did, (2) Bolton relegated...survived on the last day, (3) Peterborough promotion...which they did.

Any one else have decent betting predictions?

I like Emma Pierson's hair.

I like her voice.

That too. But you can't hear her voice in your avatar. :)

I like your cats eyes.

Why thank you. :)

Will speed sketch writing ever make it to the Olympics I wander?

Boo to the Premiership!!

My team got a 0-0 draw first game. Better than a loss I s'pose.

Quote: Aaron @ August 12 2008, 3:51 PM BST

I like Emma Pierson's pubic hair.

Errr

Bristol Rovers lost theirs. :( And Newcastle Utd (my other team) aren't looking good for next Sundays game versus Man Utd. :( Plus Bristol City won in the 90th minute. Angry

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 12 2008, 4:16 PM BST

Bristol Rovers lost theirs. :( And Newcastle Utd (my other team) aren't looking good for next Sundays game versus Man Utd. :( Plus Bristol City won in the 90th minute. Angry

So football is shit (for a week or two)? :D

Quote: Aaron @ August 12 2008, 4:15 PM BST

Errr

Don't deny it.

Quote: ian_w @ August 12 2008, 4:33 PM BST

So football is shit (for a week or two)? :D

Nah, City are always Shit(heads). I'm used to the ups and downs of supporting my two. ;)

Stratton'll be happy though.