Blimmin' Rugby Thread Page 2

Quote: Badge @ January 23 2011, 12:30 AM GMT

What gave you that idea? :D

Only this year it's not only the RBS Six Nations Rugby tournament but also the Rugby World Cup

Posts about Kabaddi 4 - Posts about Rugby 4

Quote: Badge @ January 22 2011, 2:34 PM GMT

Rugby certainly belongs in a rubbish sports thread.

If you look carefully Badge you can just see I've deposited a 'jobby' in your slippers.

Yay finally a decent thread. Wales Probably not gonna win a damn thing except beating Scotland and Italy. Even that's not guaranteed :(

Kabaddi 4 v 5 Rugby and we're playing away.

I'm very excited to be going to the Emirates stadium tomorrow to see Ipswich give Arsenal a rugby lesson and give Cesc's boys a mauling.

Quote: Tony Cowards @ January 24 2011, 12:09 PM GMT

I'm very excited to be going to the Emirates stadium tomorrow to see Ipswich give Arsenal a rugby lesson and give Cesc's boys a mauling.

TROLL!!!!!

Quote: roscoff @ January 24 2011, 2:33 PM GMT

Kabaddi!!!!!

That's it.
But hold your breath as you say it

Friday Fight Night: Wales v England

Are England playing Wales at Kabadi again?

I have a basic problem with rugby - it seems like an excuse for men to stick their noses up other men's bums. Sorry to lower the tone - but tell me I'm wrong - it just looks like that.

Quote: keewik @ February 4 2011, 9:37 PM GMT

I have a basic problem with rugby - it seems like an excuse for men to stick their noses up other men's bums.

Same as trying to get a sitcom commissioned.

:D :D :D

Has this thread caught on yet? Cos I'm given to understand that when there is a really really really big game...?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ February 4 2011, 8:20 PM GMT

Are England playing Wales at Kabadi again?

Fantastic night out. Not a massive rugby fan, but as I'm now living in Wales, thought I'd watch England take on Wales. Absolutly brilliant. Not a massive fan of the game, but the atmosphere was absolutely brilliant. One of my best nights out in Aber.

Brilliant opening weekend, unless of course you support Wales, Scotland, Italy (and maybe even Ireland to a certain extent?) England at home for the next three games!

Come on you Saints! :)

Oh, and England too I guess. But to be honest, my club matters a little bit more to me than the country. Also, I hope Italy do better this year too. (As long as we beat them, obviously :P)

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/20151/