Blimmin' Rugby Thread Page 15

Sat 25th Feb 12 13:30 Ireland v Italy Aviva Stadium
Sat 25th Feb 12 16:00 England v Wales Twickenham
Sun 26th Feb 12 15:00 Scotland v France Murrayfield

England

Post related!

A very good England performance that, you wouldn't have thought they only won by two points and could've lost if France's last gasp drop goal attempt had a couple more yards on it. What an injustice that would've been! England were pretty superb all round, France were only good in the scrum, goalkicking and the last ten minutes. England had to play against the unsportingly biased home crowd AND the strange ref Alain Roland who again had a questionable game and constantly makes it look more complicated than it is.

Then the finsl touch that showed up the French for what they really are, a petulent, sulky bunch of terrible losers. Anyone with eyes could see that our man Croft outplayed everyone else by a mile, but they give the man of the match award to their own favourite player. Les Astoneeshing! :S

Yes, good England performance ( cough! spit!)

That said, France just haven't turned up this Six Nations. I hope it stays that way next Saturday!

Can't help but think that there's a great game inside them.

But the points difference should be enough barring a calamity !

Wave Wales

Yes but you want a grand slam, not a mere championship win. Hopefully they'll get it but yes France will probably be up for spoiling their party. Should be a good game.

#And we were singing hymns and arias,
'Land of my Fathers', 'Ar hyd y nos'.#

Yeeeessss!

:D

Wales Wales Wales Wales Wales Wales Wales Wales Wales Wales Wales Wales Wales Wales Wales Wales Wales Wales Wales Wales Wales Wales Wales Wales

:D

Well done to England as well.
For a campaign that exceeded expectations & one game away from the slam themselves.

it is going to be a quality world cup! Australia I think are most likely to win again I hope wales do well this time around, the england Vs wales friendly other the weekend was a good warmup match and got me pumped for the tournament
looking forward to see how the home nations in the UK do.

link removed

Quote: ranipeta @ April 14 2012, 5:53 AM BST

it is going to be a quality world cup! Australia I think are most likely to win again I hope wales do well this time around, the england Vs wales friendly other the weekend was a good warmup match and got me pumped for the tournament
looking forward to see how the home nations in the UK do.

Eh?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ March 17 2012, 10:19 PM GMT

Well done to England as well.
For a campaign that exceeded expectations & one game away from the slam themselves.

Ironically I feel they lost the wrong game (if there is such a thing). They should have lost to Scotland and beat Wales. Although strangely enough I'm glad they didn't Whistling nnocently

England v Fiji Highlights

Congratulations England!

Quote: The Cool Mikado @ December 1 2012, 10:51 PM GMT

Congratulations England!

Indeed. Good on you, England.

RBS Six Nations Fixture List (UK time)

I'd like to state for the record that if Wales don't win the wooden spoon it will be a moral Championship winning performance and they should be presented with the trophy anyway. Whose with me?