I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here Page 7

Its' back yay

:)

whooo! I love this show. No brain power required to watch at all.

Quote: Will Cam @ November 13 2011, 10:33 PM GMT

whooo! I love this show. No brain power required to watch at all.

I think the same could be said about 90% of today's television.

What makes this so special?

He fancies Dec.

Quote: Oldrocker @ November 14 2011, 12:26 AM GMT

I think the same could be said about 90% of today's television.

What makes this so special?

Ant and Dec

Quote: zooo @ November 14 2011, 12:29 AM GMT

He fancies Dec.

Ant actually. Always been a sucker for a huge forehead.

I hate this show. I really, really do. I wouldn't normally come into a thread to slag a show off, because I know how annoying that can be. But this show makes me die a little bit inside everytime I tink about it. I'm nearly dead writing this post.

I happened to have watched a few minutes last night whilst 'round somebody elses house and I saw Freddie Starr with his face in a box full of maggots. I mean, c'mon. I know that's pretty easy going for that show but seriously. WTF.

Quote: Leevil @ November 14 2011, 10:13 AM GMT

I hate this show. I really, really do. I wouldn't normally come into a thread to slag a show off, because I know how annoying that can be. But this show makes me die a little bit inside everytime I tink about it. I'm nearly dead writing this post.

Well that saved me writing a few lines.

I don't care that much for the actual celebs in jungle part, but the Ant & Dec bits in between are genuinely hilarious. They always make me laugh loads.
(But ONLY on this show, somehow they aren't particularly funny on any of their other programmes. Maybe they're allowed to write their own bits and/or be ruder about people on this one.)

We are meant to be getting this in Aus on one of the digital channels. I don't really think it will work. Most of the people will be unkown here and viewers won't be able to vote.

We did get one series years ago but no one really watched. I think Jason Donavon was on and that's why we got it.

Quote: reds @ November 14 2011, 11:16 AM GMT

We are meant to be getting this in Aus on one of the digital channels. I don't really think it will work. Most of the people will be unkown here and viewers won't be able to vote.

That does sound a bit pointless!

Yup. It's the same channel who are thinking of bringing Big Brother Back next year, so not surprised.

Quote: zooo @ November 14 2011, 11:03 AM GMT

I don't care that much for the actual celebs in jungle part, but the Ant & Dec bits in between are genuinely hilarious. They always make me laugh loads.
(But ONLY on this show, somehow they aren't particularly funny on any of their other programmes. Maybe they're allowed to write their own bits and/or be ruder about people on this one.)

I completely agree.

Quote: reds @ November 14 2011, 11:16 AM GMT

I haven't got a clue who at least half the people are and have no intention of voting. Mind you, I wouldn't have watched it at all if my wife hadn't made me.

Well I see Freddie Starr lasted a day! I do question the wisdom of allowing someone who has undergone major heart surgery to live in a jungle and eat maggots for a month, but hey if a comedy legend dies live on air while hanging upside down from a tree with a mouthful of kangaroo bollocks it will be ratings gold, and ultimately that's what counts innit.

I think it's kind of mean to do it at this time of year. The heat must be horrible when you're not used to it.....but if they wanted to be really evil they'd to do it in another month....might be laws agaist that though.