I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here Page 9

I like that the tone of the title has shifted from "I am a famous person, why am I being treated so badly" to "I must be a famous person, why else would I be willing to be treated so badly?"

I'm a Celebrity?
Get Outta Here.

You don't know David Haye? He's my reason for watching. although I suspect he'll probably end up being a bit of an arse,

Well yes I do I suppose.

who the f**k is this Hugo fella? Tosser.

I#m only watching on delay
But I can see Helen Flanagan being voted for every trial

I see Dorries is giving her MP's salary to charity, after some considerable nudging by the sounds of it, what is happening to her fee from celebrity? Which is considerably more. I hope Brian wins, a light entertainment legend! I like Linda, the rest are so D list that their entries in who's who just says who?

I am not sure that winning a Heavyweight title (and being known around the world by millions) only qualifies you for a D List status.

Quote: Bob Hicks @ November 12 2012, 3:48 PM GMT

I am not sure that winning a Heavyweight title (and being known around the world by millions) only qualifies you for a D List status.

D list to my wife, who had no idea who he was, or my daughter. A great boxer, but this is candyfloss TV, people want TOWIE stars and the like. But I do take your point, although I'm still rooting for Brian :)

I don't have a TV otherwise I am sure I would have checked this series out "for a good excuse to shout at the TV".

Looking at the line up, I would have a curiosity to see how Haye, Conley & Bristo endure. Brooks & Robson could be a laugh.

Who stands out as being the most annoying?

Oh dear where to begin, that corrie girl, Colin Baker, the MP, so many choices. Linda Robson seems really nice and as you'd expect, as does Brian Conley. Bristo is keeping his head down, Haye seems what you'd expect, very competitive and eager to do the trials. Brooks seems really nice. But overall your not missing much mate, if I wasn't so empty headed I'd chuck my TV in the bin, I should know better but I can't help myself watching. I am a weak man!

We all have our guilty TV pleasures :)

First time watching for a few years as was feeling at a loose end after Downton ending. And I'm sure to be tuning in again tonight...a bit like Pringle TV.
Really like Linda Robson and Colin Baker so far. Corrie actress has whipped off her top within nano seconds of arriving so I'm afraid with that and her constant jumping out of her skin she's already gone in my annoying catagory.
I thought Brian Conley was Bradley Walsh, he seems a good egg though. The rest I've no idea about yet.
Roll on 9pm Pleased

Quote: Shandonbelle @ November 12 2012, 6:40 PM GMT

First time watching for a few years as was feeling at a loose end after Downton ending. And I'm sure to be tuning in again tonight...a bit like Pringle TV.
Really like Linda Robson and Colin Baker so far. Corrie actress has whipped off her top within nano seconds of arriving so I'm afraid with that and her constant jumping out of her skin she's already gone in my annoying catagory.
I thought Brian Conley was Bradley Walsh, he seems a good egg though. The rest I've no idea about yet.
Roll on 9pm Pleased

Sad isn't it? Have our lives come to this? but roll on anyway

Quote: Pingl @ November 12 2012, 6:50 PM GMT

Sad isn't it? Have our lives come to this?

'Fraid so ;)