I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here Page 10

Oh brill it's on!

Bob!

Brian and Eric such nice people, should hate helen but she is so ditzy you can't help liking her

Don't know if this is the first time they've done it this way but I'd prefer if they were all in the one camp.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ November 12 2012, 10:05 PM GMT

Don't know if this is the first time they've done it this way but I'd prefer if they were all in the one camp.

No they have done this for a bit now, they move into one camp soon, and normally introduce some new celebs. Oh God I hate myself sometimes! :$

That sounds more like it...don't hate yourself Pingl, embrace it ;)

Quote: Shandonbelle @ November 12 2012, 6:40 PM GMT

I thought Brian Conley was Bradley Walsh, he seems a good egg though.

Me too....they're both show bizzy 'Mr Versatiles', for what it's worth - the smart money should be on Conley - but I think he may turn out to be a grumpy twat...however...I sound like I'm interested
:(

Car crash TV for sure. Girl off corry's gonna get a terrible chest cold at this rate though.
Colin Baker - ffs he makes me look sylph-like these days. They'll probably end up eating him at this rate.
Linda Robson - standard mother hen material.

I hate myself for watching it.

I imagine the feeling is what it feels like after having filthy sex (clean even) with a whore whilst eating KFC at the same time.
In case youre wondering - doggy style with bargain bucket balanced on her back and her holding your coke (so Ive heard)

Finger lickin guilt.

Oh dear Helen...she doesn't really give a shit about the others really.

Waste of space. I know it's fun to make everyone starve, but why not give someone else a go at a trial? They might be better value than some bint that doesn't even try.

BORING.

I want to punch her.

(And my sister for making me watch this.) :)

:D

I'm An Effing Wimp Get Me Out Of Here.

From what Ive heard of her out and about round Manchester, if you put those creepy crawlies on a series of erect penises, she'd wolf the lot down big time!

The others would get so much food that they'd be screaming 'no more!' and Colin Baker would come out of there 2 stones heavier.

I'm sure that gossip is completely true, and not just men indulging themselves in fantasies. ;)

I understand it's 100% straight up. Hard to swallow, I know.

Quote: Brian Bickerstaffe @ November 18 2012, 7:56 AM GMT

From what Ive heard of her out and about round Manchester, if you put those creepy crawlies on a series of erect penises, she'd wolf the lot down big time!

For some reason, the word 'series' made me laugh here.