I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here Page 3

I'm watching Coach Trip instead David van Day and Carole Decker have a punch up tomorrow

I shall tape that one.
But only that one.

Quote: sootyj @ November 15 2010, 10:18 PM GMT

I'm watching Coach Trip instead David van Day and Carole Decker have a punch up tomorrow

Sounds like a line from I'm Alan Partridge

Aha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EXxMlIExpo

Havers is a miserable old c**t isn't he? Getting all uppity about eating that croc foot. Just get it down your scrawny neck you curmudgeonly old luvvie. Angry

Miserable? Check!

Old? Check!

C**t? Check!

The above statement is therefore true.

Quote: AngieBaby @ November 15 2010, 9:59 PM GMT

How embaressing for Gillian McKeith, having to be given oxygen for a panic attack on tele. Gringe

She looks like she's ill. And has a hump.

Doesn't everyone in the country who watches this show shout at the TV asking why this Gillian thing went on it in the first place.
The more she whines and has pretend faints - the more people will vote for her to do the next task.
The girls might have gone on there (amongst other things) to lose some weight.
Well I predict they will all be lissom beauties by the end of the show as Gillian Modo will not win a sausage

I know someone with spondylitis. I think that's what Gillian might have by the looks of things. I can't be bothered to Google her to see if I'm right. She's a nutritionist or something isn't she? She looks like she could do with a good meal inside her. I remember her on a program where she inspected people's shit and advised them on what they should and shouldn't be eating from the results. I'd have to force-feed her double egg, sausage, bacon, chips and beans if she came round here. Is she putting on all this phobia stuff? If she's so scared of it all, why is she there? Hmmm...is it all one big act to make people vote for her every day, so she can get maximum media coverage? I'm a bit thick, tell me. Lembit...haha...Linford...haha, 'Ninety pounds?...Stealing!'. Classic! Havers I'm enjoying, no really, I am. With Lembit as his nemesis, what could be more of a giggle than watching him get all stroppy at even the slightest comment he makes. I want Stacey to win. 'See ya...wouldn't wanna be ya!'. Love it!

Stacey Solomon will win because she's lovely.

No ifs or buts.

It's true.

She'll win.

Jillian McKeith does have a spinal malformation, it;s one of the things that inspired her to take such good care of her health. And that of others.

She may be an appalling shit sniffing harridan. But she has struggled and shown great strength.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ November 16 2010, 4:14 PM GMT

Doesn't everyone in the country who watches this show shout at the TV asking why this Gillian thing went on it in the first place.
The more she whines and has pretend faints - the more people will vote for her to do the next task.

Na na na na na. You love her. You want to mary her, do it with her & have little screaming babies with her. Lovey Lovey Lovey

I was talking about IACGMOOH to a 25 year old the other day who was asking 'who's Shaun Ryder'?. 'Happy Mondays', nothing. 'Black Grape', nothing. 'Rowetta from X-factor' got a nod of the head, it took me all the way to the Gorillaz 'It's dere' and 'never did no harm' to get a 'ohhhhh, him! is he famous?'.

Should've mentioned Bez. He did it too didn't he?