I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here Page 4

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 16 2010, 3:01 PM GMT

And has a hump.

She should be so f**king lucky

Quote: AngieBaby @ November 19 2010, 9:26 PM GMT

I was talking about IACGMOOH to a 25 year old the other day who was asking 'who's Shaun Ryder'?. 'Happy Mondays', nothing. 'Black Grape', nothing. 'Rowetta from X-factor' got a nod of the head, it took me all the way to the Gorillaz 'It's dere' and 'never did no harm' to get a 'ohhhhh, him! is he famous?'.

As a 24 year old, I would have to point out that that conversation is not representative of my generation :( I'm sorry you had to do that.

Quote: Chappers @ November 19 2010, 9:40 PM GMT

Should've mentioned Bez. He did it too didn't he?

Bez did 'Celeb Big Brother' in 2005 and won.

He was very recently jailed for a month after refusing to accept a Community Service Order for attempting to strangle his fiancée.

He was jailed on a Wednesday: if the case had been heard 48 hours earlier, headline writers would have had a field day.

I always knew he was a wrong'n!

Not that it was difficult to work out, I admit...

This is site and the only good thing is Dom Joly.

Gillian McKeith is a wimp and a half.

Just go home!! Errrrr

She is funny, and a rubbish actor.
Hopefully Linford will do it in her place.

I'm glad you're both here.
I used the word Wimp, but what's the correct word for a Girl who acts like a... well I would say girl but you know what I mean.

Nancy ninny muggins?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ November 21 2010, 10:07 PM GMT

I used the word Wimp, but what's the correct word for a Girl who acts like a... well I would say girl but you know what I mean.

Shit stirrer!

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ November 21 2010, 10:07 PM GMT

The answer can't possible be 'gimp', can it? Errr

Don't ITV actually have a duty of care towards the people they put in the Jungle? Surely a person with so many "issues" as "Dr" McKeith shouldn't have been allowed in. I mean she was kacking herself when she saw flies at the start! And then walking over that bridge....

I can't even say that she must be a good actress, because it was piss poor acting last night.

Call herself a Doctor? That's the problem. It's only her that does. She has no formal qualifications.

And if she's so stupid to not look into these things before she agees to take part then it's her own fault.

OK - it's only a TV show so basically she should get out.

I wonder what would happen if somebody actually died on one of these reality shows?

No 'celebrity' tonight because of the football :(

I can't wait to see the Mario Bros trial played out for real. I'd love to give it a go.