The Apprentice - Series 6 Page 40

Quote: Tony Cowards @ December 9 2010, 10:30 AM GMT

Slimey tossrag Jamie needs to write a London guidebook, The Very Rough Guide to London...

Westminster Abbey - You can go inside and it's a church!
The Thames - London's second longest river.
Big Ben - The clock face is 20 diameters in width.

He was spouting utter bollox, but at least he did so with a bit of verve, unlike 'fun' Stella.

I've found Baggs the brand utterly irritating today. He'd grown on me a bit, and I accept he's good value on this, but I still would have liked Chris to have thumped him.

Quote: Afinkawan @ December 9 2010, 9:44 AM GMT

I assume that Sugar had decided he didn't want Liz or Stuart but that Stuart would make better telly being ripped to shreds in the interview episode.

Given that the interviewers usually manage to destroy whatever the most annoying person has been banging on about all series, I'm guessing we'll find out that Baggs isn't actually only 21.

his midddle name is Brown Paper

nb Liz has the ginormous sensitive eyes of s silent movie star from Hollywoods golden age

Quote: Rob H @ December 9 2010, 10:49 AM GMT

He was spouting utter bollox, but at least he did so with a bit of verve, unlike 'fun' Stella.

I sometimes feel a bit sorry for Stella. There's a yawning chasm of insecurity behind her eyes, and I was glad she managed to at least get further than Synthetic Liz, who has no such insecurity.

Quote: chipolata @ December 9 2010, 11:02 AM GMT

I sometimes feel a bit sorry for Stella. There's a yawning chasm of insecurity behind her eyes, and I was glad she managed to at least get further than Synthetic Liz, who has no such insecurity.

She was a terrible tour guide though. The whole cockney theme was cringy, and about 50 years too late to actually be able to show tourists anything.

Plus Liz is much prettier.

Quote: Rob H @ December 9 2010, 11:05 AM GMT

She was a terrible tour guide though. The whole cockney theme was cringy, and about 50 years too late to actually be able to show tourists anything.

Plus Liz is much prettier.

Shallow bastard. You should be ashamed of yourself. Although I too would rather do Liz.

Quote: chipolata @ December 9 2010, 11:07 AM GMT

Shallow bastard. You should be ashamed of yourself. Although I too would rather do Liz.

I only hope she appreciates what an honour that is.

Plus I couldn't listen to Stella telling me how much 'fun' she was. Just imagine if her and Chris had children. Eh?

The other thing that flew under the radar is how histrionic Jo is.
Winding Jamie up then telling him she felt threatened by him.

Quote: chipolata @ December 9 2010, 11:13 AM GMT

The other thing that flew under the radar is how histrionic Jo is.
Winding Jamie up then telling him she felt threatened by him.

That annoyed me too. If I didn't think that Jamie was a bit of a tool it would have annoyed me more.

Quote: Rob H @ December 9 2010, 11:17 AM GMT

That annoyed me too. If I didn't think that Jamie was a bit of a tool it would have annoyed me more.

Very true.

Canny tactics by Jo though, to wind up Jamie until he snaps and then accuse HIM of being aggressive whilst simultaneously turning from a hard nosed businesswoman into a meek, fragile, little woman who can't possibly take someone shouting at her, shame we didn't get to hear Nick's thoughts on that little episode.

Quote: Tony Cowards @ December 9 2010, 11:21 AM GMT

Very true.

Canny tactics by Jo though, to wind up Jamie until he snaps and then accuse HIM of being aggressive whilst simultaneously turning from a hard nosed businesswoman into a meek, fragile, little woman who can't possibly take someone shouting at her, shame we didn't get to hear Nick's thoughts on that little episode.

I hated that. Made me ashamed to be a vagina-owner. Contemptable woman who plays on the 'fragility' of women in order to make her competition look like the bad guy.

I dislike her immensely.

Women like Jo are enough to put people off vaginas for life.

And I can think of other women who do the same.

I'd post a list but it'd be off-topic.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Veronica Vestibule @ December 9 2010, 12:36 PM GMT

I'd post a list but it'd be off-topic.

Welcome to go off topic in general! :)

Quote: sootyj @ December 9 2010, 12:59 AM GMT

She had boobs like grapefruits

Godot you couldn't be gayer if you were Louie Spence's fluffer

Sooty, women as skinny as her don't have boobs unless they're padded or glued on. Didn't you see her in the tour uniform? It was harrowing. She looked like one of those dummies they chuck off cliffs in old British movies.

None of the women in the Apprentice are ever attractive (unless you're a 15 yr old virgin like Chip) since they don't project any feminine warmth. They're like replicants. And they're always eight foot f**king tall.

Quote: veedeeplex @ December 9 2010, 10:26 AM GMT

Was I the only one who involuntarily yelled out "Margaret!" when the clip of next week's show was shown?

I did too, looking forward to Margaret giving them a grilling next week.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ December 9 2010, 1:11 PM GMT

since they don't project any feminine warmth. They're like replicants. And they're always eight foot f**king tall.

Those are the words of a man who stalks, rapes and kills dinner ladies.