The Apprentice - Series 6 Page 51

Poor old Stu-pot.

Quote: chipolata @ December 20 2010, 10:55 AM GMT

Well, the election got in the way and they had to pull it because Sugar is a well known labour supporter, otherwise it would have started last January.

Really? Ah.

Quote: Veronica Vestibule @ December 20 2010, 10:57 AM GMT

And they wouldn't let Stuart Baggs appear in the Final?

Strange.

A lot of the contestants didn't come back for the final. Woman That Looked Like A Man. Shouty Segeant Major Type Man. Laura... Everything is not a conspiracy.

Quote: Veronica Vestibule @ December 20 2010, 10:57 AM GMT

And they wouldn't let Stuart Baggs appear in the Final?

Strange.

He's a brand. Product placement isn't allowed on the BBC.

Quote: Marc P @ December 20 2010, 10:59 AM GMT

He's a brand. Product placement isn't allowed on the BBC.

:)

Quote: chipolata @ December 20 2010, 10:58 AM GMT

A lot of the contestants didn't come back for the final. Woman That Looked Like A Man. Shouty Segeant Major Type Man. Laura... Everything is not a conspiracy.

A lot of people were murdered on the same day as JFK.

Not every murder is a conspiracy.

You could have saved a lot of people a lot of investigation by reminding them of that, Chip.

Laughing out loud

Quote: chipolata @ December 20 2010, 10:58 AM GMT

I didn't even notice you know. Shows how interesting those people were.

After a brilliant series I found the final a massive anticlimax, it was just dull, dull, dull.

I guess it just goes to show that the competent candidates are actually the most boring, you need the idiocy of someone like Stuart Baggs to make it interesting.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ December 20 2010, 12:49 PM GMT

I didn't even notice you know. Shows how interesting those people were.

Exactly.

Yet Baggs was the most talked-about contestant in the series and lasted much longer than some of those who DID appear in the Final.

As I say - strange.

I think Baggs broke Sugar Daddy's heart. He saw in Baggs himself as a youngster, and when he found out his sentimentality had been taken advantage of, he was a crushed man. You can see the sadness in his eyes now. Baggs has crushed his spirit. He always wanted a son...

Quote: Nat Wicks @ December 20 2010, 1:03 PM GMT

I think Baggs broke Sugar Daddy's heart. He saw in Baggs himself as a youngster, and when he found out his sentimentality had been taken advantage of, he was a crushed man. You can see the sadness in his eyes now. Baggs has crushed his spirit. He always wanted a son...

That's sad, and you may well be right. :(

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s108/the-apprentice/news/a344597/apprentice-winner-stella-english-fired-by-alan-sugar.html

I do feel bad for her... imagine fighting that hard and then being given a job not worthy of your salary, then being made to feel like crap.

If her boss was on a fractional salary, then he's a tight fisted so and so.