The Apprentice - Series 6 Page 39

I haven't watched The Apprentice since series 3, I think, but I've enjoyed what I've seen of this one so far.

Re-watch Stuart "pleading his case" whilst imagining him weakly saying the word "Daddy" at the end of each sentence...

The Brand is going to be DESTROYED next week. A shrewd ratings ploy by TAFKASA.

Quote: sootyj @ December 8 2010, 9:57 PM GMT

She's like a sex terminatrix carved out of ice with a laser guided sales mouth

Sugar had Liz nailed when he suggested her idea of a London tour was a trip down Bond Street.

Make-up tip Liz: you're supposed to put lip gloss on your lips, not your whole face. And I've seen more hair on an onion.

She's so boring they had to pad out the fired show with talk about all the other contestants.

She did have a strangely small amount of hair.
I thought she was pretty though, in a skinny, French perfume ad way.

She gave me a vagina.

Laughing out loud
Wonderful.

Whereabouts did it manifest itself?

She had boobs like grapefruits

Godot you couldn't be gayer if you were Louie Spence's fluffer

Quote: zooo @ December 9 2010, 12:17 AM GMT

She did have a strangely small amount of hair.
I thought she was pretty though, in a skinny, French perfume ad way.

Yeah I thought she was pretty too.

She was 'posh apprentice. '

'Baggs' survives another week. He was so desperate I expected him to drop to his knees and assume the position. And I would definitly like to have consoled Liz. Wheras Stella just irritates me. More personality in a stick. I also don't think she's half as astute as Sugar makes her out to be. She should of been fired so we could have continued to watch the lovely Liz. Yes, I am as deep as a saucer of milk.

I assume that Sugar had decided he didn't want Liz or Stuart but that Stuart would make better telly being ripped to shreds in the interview episode.

Given that the interviewers usually manage to destroy whatever the most annoying person has been banging on about all series, I'm guessing we'll find out that Baggs isn't actually only 21.

Yay! The Brand is still in, can't wait to see him get a grilling from the interviewers.

To be fair to Stuart he saved himself with an impassioned plea whilst Liz froze like a rabbit in the headlights and just seemed resigned to her fate.

Was I the only one who involuntarily yelled out "Margaret!" when the clip of next week's show was shown?

I should've seen it coming, but my brain is only so many diameters in width.

Slimey tossrag Jamie needs to write a London guidebook, The Very Rough Guide to London...

Westminster Abbey - You can go inside and it's a church!
The Thames - London's second longest river.
Big Ben - The clock face is 20 diameters in width.