The Apprentice - Series 6 Page 41

Quote: sootyj @ December 9 2010, 1:36 PM GMT

Those are the words of a man who stalks, rapes and kills dinner ladies.

Quite frankly that's too good for the dinner ladies in my place.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ December 9 2010, 1:11 PM GMT

Sooty, women as skinny as her don't have boobs unless they're padded or glued on. Didn't you see her in the tour uniform? It was harrowing. She looked like one of those dummies they chuck off cliffs in old British movies.

None of the women in the Apprentice are ever attractive (unless you're a 15 yr old virgin like Chip) since they don't project any feminine warmth. They're like replicants. And they're always eight foot f**king tall.

Mybe the idea of a woman willing to have herself painfully mutilated to make herself more sexually alluring appeals to me?

Quote: roscoff @ December 9 2010, 1:44 PM GMT

Quite frankly that's too good for the dinner ladies in my basement.

You sick monster

Quote: sootyj @ December 9 2010, 1:36 PM GMT

Those are the words of a man who stalks, rapes and kills dinner ladies.

It's true. I'm making myself a dinner lady suit out of lumpy custard skin. It's a bastard to sew.

I prefer the skin of a lollipop lady.

The chill winds and lack of greasy chips makes it a most excelent pretanned leather.

Stuart Boggs will sail through the interview stage.

He's 21, so his CV will be wafer-thin - not much for the big bosses to rip into.

Quote: don rushmore @ December 9 2010, 2:02 PM GMT

Stuart Boggs will sail through the interview stage.

He's 21, so his CV will be wafer-thin - not much for the big bosses to rip into.

Unless he's not 21 comes from landed gentry and is really Tracey Jenkins from Blainau Ffestiniog

Last week Jamie bullied a jeweller into selling him an item. This week he stands on top of a bus, bellowing wildly inaccurate info to PAYING customers.

Then, in the boardroom, gets PRAISED for it. Doesn't seem right to me.

Quote: don rushmore @ December 9 2010, 9:56 PM GMT

Last week Jamie bullied a jeweller into selling him an item. This week he stands on top of a bus, bellowing wildly inaccurate info to PAYING customers.

Then, in the boardroom, gets PRAISED for it. Doesn't seem right to me.

I was expecting Mr Sugar (I refuse to call him Lord)to question him on the "Big Ben is 20 diameters in width" quote but he probably didn't notice the difference.

Stuart or the fatter of the two women to win for me.

Was it here on somewhere else I read that the final task is meaningless as Sugar hires both for a while before making his judgement?

Quote: Mike T @ December 9 2010, 10:54 PM GMT

Was it here on somewhere else I read that the final task is meaningless as Sugar f**ks both for a while before making his judgement?

I always thought he was a kinky little teddy bear and it would appear he swings both ways

Quote: Mike T @ December 9 2010, 10:54 PM GMT

I was expecting Mr Sugar (I refuse to call him Lord)to question him on the "Big Ben is 20 diameters in width" quote but he probably didn't notice the difference.

Seems you can get away with anything on the show now - just as long as you do it with enthusiasm and vigour.

I remember a few years back, Darth Sugar berated the female team for selling 'kisses for a quid'.

Today, he'd probably call it 'great business savvy'.

Quote: don rushmore @ December 9 2010, 11:01 PM GMT

Seems you can get away with anything on the show now - just as long as you do it with enthusiasm and vigour.

I remember a few years back, Darth Sugar berated the female team for selling 'kisses for a quid'.

Today, he'd probably call it 'great business savvy'.

The man's a wanker. I suppose you can be when you've achieved what he has but still. I much prefer Nick :) he looks like someones put a suit on a wonky clothes hanger. When he said that thing about "You were all over it like a tramp on chips" I fell a little bit in love with him. Smarmy

He's s Viz euphemism for cunnlinigus

Quote: Mike T @ December 9 2010, 11:14 PM GMT

When he said that thing about "You were all over it like a tramp on chips" I fell a little bit in love with him.

:D

I missed that line.

Quote: don rushmore @ December 9 2010, 11:21 PM GMT

:D

I missed that line.

It was on that "design a kitchen cleaning thingy" task. Highlight of the show actually.

I'll be annoyed if the thinner of the 2 women or the thinner of the 3 men with Poseidon's blue eyes wins.

I won't be overjoyed whoever wins but you know what I mean.

What I find annoying is that stupid, risky decisions are only pilloried if the candidate is on the losing team, for instance this week, Chris dropped a bollock offering the tourist office 20% of all sales and yet, after they won, Lord Sugar suddenly turned this around into a "bold strategy"!

Because they won Jo and Jamie also escaped criticism, despite having a slanging match in the street AND Jamie completely making up his tour "facts" as he went along.

Liz ended up getting fired despite doing very little wrong and only finishing on the losing team for the 2nd time.