The Apprentice - Series 6 Page 42

Quote: Tony Cowards @ December 10 2010, 1:10 AM GMT

Liz ended up getting fired despite doing very little wrong and only finishing on the losing team for the 2nd time.

Don't worry too much about Liz, she'll do very well in business. Girls like her always land on their knees feet... ;)

*baits Nat Wicks trap and retires to watch from a safe distance*

What? I don't care. She seems nice enough.

Quote: Mike T @ December 9 2010, 10:54 PM GMT

I was expecting Mr Sugar (I refuse to call him Lord)to question him on the "Big Ben is 20 diameters in width" quote but he probably didn't notice the difference.

Stuart or the fatter of the two women to win for me.

Was it here on somewhere else I read that the final task is meaningless as Sugar hires both for a while before making his judgement?

If it was a competition to find the best speakers, then maybe he would, but it's a business job.

You really want flawed people who'd be bossed around. Perhaps he could do more, call the Gherkin a Marrow, say that the Monument is a thing that looks like a monument, say that the M25 heads straight to the Houses of Parliament, say that taxi drivers are the most politist in the world, etc. etc.

Watching all the pimply wannabe on a HD TV is quite offputting. Joanna has a shocking mustache.

Quote: AngieBaby @ December 11 2010, 11:59 PM GMT

Watching all the pimply wannabe on a HD TV is quite offputting. Joanna has a shocking mustache.

You'd think owning a cleaning firm she'd have a strong chemical to remove such an unsightly stain.

I'm gonna count how many times Stuart tells the interviewers his age. Abacus at the ready.

Interviews tonight, where their CV's get put through the shredder. Lord Sugar must sack a joblot tonight as there are only 2 in the final usually.

Quote: AngieBaby @ December 11 2010, 11:59 PM GMT

Joanna has a shocking mustache.

She really does. You'd think the prod team would have tried to sort her out. She's very preened apart from the fuzz.

Quote: chipolata @ December 15 2010, 9:37 AM GMT

Interviews tonight, where their CV's get put through the shredder. Lord Sugar must sack a joblot tonight as there are only 2 in the final usually.

I am very very excited.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ December 15 2010, 9:41 AM GMT

I am very very excited.

I find myself slightly aroused also.

But that's a different conversation altogether, my Welsh friend..

I think the final is on Sunday.

These episodes are fun.

Quote: chipolata @ December 15 2010, 3:06 PM GMT

I think the final is on Sunday.

Really? Twats.

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 15 2010, 5:48 PM GMT

Really? Twats.

:O

It is a bit annoying, especially as I think it's BBC Sports Personality of the Year on Sunday, which will overrun.

I think the little diving boy will win that. If he's actually up for it.

Quote: chipolata @ December 15 2010, 5:53 PM GMT

:O

I hate it when they change the broadcast day of a last episode in a series, they did it with something else recently too. Angry