Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 237

Herc tunnelled his way out of his bedroom because he forget it had a door.

Firkin still can't believe it's not butter.

Chipolata won't go near a bottle of HP sauce for fear someone will pour some on him and bite his head off.

Hgt has finally flipped. He is confusing people with their avatar names.

He thinks -
Chipolata is made from mechanically reclaimed meat.
Firkin is a small cask.
Steve Sunshine is a weather man,
Stephen Goodlad is a decent bloke.
Rood eye....well the less said the better.
Horseradish is hot stuff.
Will Cam lives with Moore Marriot and Graham Moffit in a windmill/train station/police station.....
And he thinks i am playfull,,,instead of the absolute bastard i really am.

The silly Goon.

Quote: playfull @ 13th July 2019, 1:34 PM

Horseradish is hot stuff.

He certainly is. Kissing

Playfull trifles with people's emotions and is a bit of a lothario - you stay away from my horse! You naughty person.

Herc often taunts hungry cats on his street by eating a full tin of Whiskas in front of them.

chipolata's hobby is annoying chickens

He doesn't know the difference between a winkle and a whelk.

Horseradish saves time washing in the mornings by covering his dirty bits with Bovril and letting the dog in.

Firkin is like a merkin, but for round the back.

WillCam is famous as the celebrity 'embalmer to the stars'. He has embalmed most of the top celebrities on both sides of the pond for the last 25 years - whether they wanted it or not. "It is never too early to start embalming" is his mantra. In fact getting the process started as early as possible led to his discovery that embalming clients before they actually expired could in some cases preserve, not just the cadaver but life itself!

One of his early successes, the Queen Mother, despite dying 17 years ago, can still be seen shuffling slowly around her dusty private apartments at Balmoral.

The palace refused to comment on the persistent claims that Prince Philip had been embalmed by Will two years ago. Although a spokesman did admit the Prince was now classified as 'flammable' when travelling.

Playfull has IBS and rents himself out as a Jacuzzi.

Firkin just rents himself out. :*

Herc is what a mole on a mole on a mole would look like.

Will Cam is so old, his Coop divi number is 0000001.