Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 109

When Bill Jaguar was recently interviewed by police under suspicion of stealing milk from doorsteps, he responded "Talk to the hand, 'cause the face ain't listening" to all 27 questions.

He was later found guilty and jailed, eventually commiting suicide by banging his head against the toilet bowl. He always maintained his innocence.

Nobody attended the funeral and to this day, whenever the wind blows west, you can sometimes hear a far away cry of "Talk To The Hand...".

Jack Daniels Business card says Jack on the Front side
& Kiss Me on the back side

Steve Sunshine was concieved during premature ejaculation, not only that,
he also graffitis the catchphrase 'He Who Dares Rodders, He Who Dares My Son' onto the walls of train-station toilets up and down the country.

JD is the reincarnation of Bill Hicks - a 19th century rapist.

Vader invades your dreams turning them into nightmares, especially the dark chases with wolves and knives.

dellas is one of the people who cannot sign into BCG but can always sign out. dellas also steals identities for fun.

Quote: Bill Jaguar @ August 13 2011, 12:32 PM BST

dellas is one of the people who cannot sign into BCG but can always sign out. dellas also steals identities for fun.

Bill Jaguar started the rumour that there is a ghost visible for a split-second in the background of one of the scenes in 'Three Men And A Little Baby'.

I was trying to get my acting noticed. :)

Jack Daniels is half man and half Piers Morgan.

Bill Jaguar is half hyena and half tarantula, he kills your cats dogs and foxes.

dellas is approximately half of Del-boy and half a Lass.

Bill Jaguars favourtite movie is Das Boot - The singalong version

Steve has spent this afternoon playing backgammon with John the Baptist and ex England full back, Kenny Sansom

lofthouse is an accomplished kidnapper. He once kidnapped both George Bush Sr and Jr, and replaced them both with vegetables. The world will never truly recover.

Bill was nomiated best land based mammal of 2010.

Brian Brane is not a man, he is a free number.