Sherlock Page 95

Quote: sootyj @ 13th January 2014, 12:00 AM GMT

Trying again, dull, silly, I'm just watching it so I can hate it more.

You were never going to like this one!

Quote: playfull @ 12th January 2014, 11:42 PM GMT

So Sherlock is just going to shoot all the villains now?

Apparently in the original story Holmes allows him to be shot rather than doing the shooting himself, so it's not that much of a turn.

I enjoyed that one.
Liked the fact the Watson's Mrs was a set-up - call-backs are a pretty cheap trick , but I liked that one.
Flicking the face was good.
Plenty of holes one could pick, but the pace carried you along so they didn't bug me too much.
Moriarty?
Well, let's see.

The best of the three by a long way IMHO.

Quote: Lazzard @ 13th January 2014, 10:33 AM GMT

Moriarty?
Well, let's see.

The way they like to play with expectations, will it even actually be Moriarty? All we saw was a face on a screen, we didn't actually have him interacting with anyone.

I thought it was a great idea having the master appear on all the TV screens, I just hope Dr Sherlock can stop him bringing back all the Baker Street Irregulars from planet 221B Baker Street;

Quote: Matthew Stott @ 13th January 2014, 9:12 AM GMT

Apparently in the original story Holmes allows him to be shot rather than doing the shooting himself, so it's not that much of a turn.

But Sherlock is a cold blooded murderer now, he executed a man who's only crime was blackmail. That changes everything.

Also on a different point Sherlock did not 'solve' anything. We all got the 'it's all in his head' thing at the café meeting but Sherlock was dumbfounded by this later...

Quote: playfull @ 13th January 2014, 12:48 PM GMT

But Sherlock is a cold blooded murderer now, he executed a man who's only crime was blackmail. That changes everything.

But Magnusson had to die, he was an assassin for the CIA, killed dozens of people and even shot Sherlock - oh wait, that was Mary Watson.

Er, Magnusson had to die because he licked a woman's face and pissed in a fireplace - oh wait, I've done that too.

Morals, they're funny things, aren't they?

He was going to ruin Watson and his wife's live's in one of several ways, with no way to stop him, so he took the only option that seemed open.

It does, most likely will have significance for future episodes too.

The Daily Mail writes:

There was outrage today when it came to light that an ex-junkie drugged his family to steal a laptop before shooting an innocent man outside his home. The offender was then sentenced to a four minute plane ride on a private jet.

When asked why he did it, Holmes replied 'He was trying to stitch up my mate's wife'. Unemployed Mary Watson was unavailable for comment but the Mail has recently discovered rumours that she too has a history of violence and murder.

Her equally violent, gun toting husband John Watson had this to say when confronted by our journalist 'He had to do it, we've got a kid on the way'. It is understood that Westminster social services are looking into the case and will be seeking a court order to put the child into care.

Laughing out loud

This made me chuckle.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/arts-entertainment/sherlock-baddie-make-me-vote-labour-2014011382532

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 13th January 2014, 1:20 PM GMT

The Daily Mail writes:

There was outrage today when it came to light that an ex-junkie drugged his family to steal a laptop before shooting an innocent man outside his home. The offender was then sentenced to a four minute plane ride on a private jet.

When asked why he did it, Holmes replied 'He was trying to stitch up my mate's wife'. Unemployed Mary Watson was unavailable for comment but the Mail has recently discovered rumours that she too has a history of violence and murder.

Her equally violent, gun toting husband John Watson had this to say when confronted by our journalist 'He had to do it, we've got a kid on the way'. It is understood that Westminster social services are looking into the case and will be seeking a court order to put the child into care.

booyah!

Quote: sootyj @ 13th January 2014, 2:09 PM GMT

booyah!

I think I'm booyah'd out.

What does that mean, you never booyah anything, you are a miser replete with unspent booyahs

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 13th January 2014, 1:20 PM GMT

The Daily Mail writes:

Laughing out loud

I enjoyed it, although Sherlock shooting the baddie was a bit of a let down. I thought he was going to have planted the gun on him, giving Mycroft's men a reason to shoot him (dead) as he found it on himself and pulled it out. As for Moriaty, if you watched right until the end of the credits he popped up again, in person. And if Sherlock can fake his death, why not Moriaty?