Sherlock Page 92

Den of Geek have said that the next episode is the best Sherlock finale so far. We shall see.

Quote: Ben @ 9th January 2014, 9:19 AM GMT

Den of Geek have said that the next episode is the best Sherlock finale so far. We shall see.

Yes, I've seen a lot of chatter around from those who have seen it raving about this one. We shall see!

Quote: Marc P @ 8th January 2014, 10:50 PM GMT

I coined the phrase 'talent borrows genius steals'!

Copying one person is Plagiarism, copying many is Research.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Marc P @ 8th January 2014, 10:50 PM GMT

I coined the phrase 'talent borrows genius steals'!

booyah

you're just living on borrowed rhymes

watching Father Brown on bbc1 with Mark Addy, is it sacrilege to think its much, much better.

Delightfully clever story with a real twist and a clever final punchline.

Surprisingly dark.

Reccomended for all other work from home types.

Apparently the final ratings for ep 1 were over twelve million. Which isn't exactly shabby.

Who cares about ratings? I had an ep of EE that had over 22 million viewers Didn't make it any good..

Quote: Marc P @ 9th January 2014, 3:42 PM GMT

Who cares about ratings? I had an ep of EEEK that had over 22 million viewers Didn't make it any good..

Is that the soap operathat's made entirely for mice

Did you write the infamous necrophilia, involving an attractive dead mouse in a trap and unspeakable acts.

Quote: Marc P @ 9th January 2014, 3:42 PM GMT

Who cares about ratings? I had an ep of EE that had over 22 million viewers Didn't make it any good..

Didn't say it had anything to do with reflecting the shows quality, but a number like that these days is quite noteworthy. Shows how much the show had grown to be an 'event'. Or at least, how much the last episode of series two got people talking.

Quote: Ben @ 9th January 2014, 9:19 AM GMT

Dan of Geek has never given a poor review of a Sherlock or DW episode!

They get loads of exclusives by kissing more ass than a perverted, sentient Henry Hoover.

Quote: sootyj @ 9th January 2014, 2:59 PM GMT

watching Father Brown on bbc1 with Mark Addy, is it sacrilege to think its much, much better.

Delightfully clever story with a real twist and a clever final punchline.

Surprisingly dark.

Reccomended for all other work from home types.

Williams?

No it was definitely Father Brown

kidding, youre right

Quote: Charlie Boy @ 9th January 2014, 4:16 PM GMT

Dan of Geek has never given a poor review of a Sherlock or DW episode!

They are, truly, the anti-you!

Quote: Ben @ 9th January 2014, 7:19 PM GMT

anti-you!

Gezundheit