Sherlock Page 50

Youuuuuuuuuu!

Quote: Tony Cowards @ January 11 2012, 10:19 AM GMT

If you start pulling at the loose threads the whole thing unravels very quickly...

Why would security at a top secret military base not check the photo on a passcard?

Even if Sherlock was Mycroft Holmes with top level clearance I'm not sure he'd have been allowed free reign of the site.

It's a late correction from the original script draft in which he showed his psychic paper

Quote: sootyj @ January 11 2012, 12:43 PM GMT

You're celebrating your ignorance.

Yes, now if only I could get paid to do it.

Quote: Tony Cowards @ January 11 2012, 10:19 AM GMT

If you start pulling at the loose threads the whole thing unravels very quickly...

Why would security at a top secret military base not check the photo on a passcard?

All white people look alike.

Quote: zooo @ January 11 2012, 12:50 PM GMT

Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ January 11 2012, 12:50 PM GMT

Only in the Klan!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 11 2012, 12:48 PM GMT

Yes, now if only I could get paid to do it.

There's probably a grant at Conservative Central Office.

Though I suspect it involves dancing for Eric Pickles in a metal bikini.

http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2012/01/watch-tardis-spotted-in-sherlock/

Quote: zooo @ January 11 2012, 12:43 PM GMT

Ah, it was 'Bendy dick cum on my baps'.

Poor bastard.

Was it a mixed school or an all boys school?

I'm looking forward to the last episode of Sherlock, although I think it's written by Steve Thompson, who wrote the worst episode of the first series (the dreary Chinese episode) and the atrocious Doctor Who episode Curse of the Black Spot. :(

I've just caught up with the last episode. It's again full of gaping inaccuracies. The best being that on first entering Baskerville Watson was not asked for ID. He could have been anyone. Even Martin Freeman. I thought this was weak to be honest. Pressurised censors in the middle of the forest, he had to return to that spot??? Mainly rubbish in some parts I'm afraid. Oh and the scene with Watson as the human experiment. Just awful. I was a fan but not feeling that way anymore.

Quote: roscoff @ January 12 2012, 3:33 PM GMT

I've just caught up with the last episode. It's again full of gaping inaccuracies. The best being that on first entering Baskerville Watson was not asked for ID. He could have been anyone. Even Martin Freeman. I thought this was weak to be honest. Pressurised censors in the middle of the forest, he had to return to that spot??? Mainly rubbish in some parts I'm afraid. Oh and the scene with Watson as the human experiment. Just awful. I was a fan but not feeling that way anymore.

You're not alone on this one Timbo but I left posting about it, although I grumbled about why does the army bod and Sherlock have to swipe but not Watson to the rest of my family? Obviously the army guy would to get in. But the point of Sherlock doing so was pure plot device so we could see how long it took before the message got to Mycroft.

Also, how did Bluebell get sufficiently misplaced to get out of the lab to be taken home as a pet? Has the woman scientist never heard of pet shops or neighbours who can't sex their rabbits efficiently so all the local children get offered one that doesn't glow in the dark?

Quote: KLRiley @ January 12 2012, 4:22 PM GMT

Also, how did Bluebell get sufficiently misplaced to get out of the lab to be taken home as a pet? Has the woman scientist never heard of pet shops or neighbours who can't sex their rabbits efficiently so all the local children get offered one that doesn't glow in the dark?

Now there's a paragraph you don't see everyday.

I've still not seen this show so what the heck am I doing in this thread? Eh?

You don't have to have seen something to voice an opinion on it. It's never stopped me.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ January 12 2012, 6:14 PM GMT

You don't have to have seen something to voice an opinion on it. It's never stopped me.

You mean you never actually saw the Twilight movies?