Eurovision Song Contest Page 39

I thought Graham was fine, apart from when he talked over people speaking in English.

Last. There are 2 posistion in life 1st and last.

Don't have kids, Gav.

Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ May 16 2009, 11:23 PM BST

Don't have kids, Gav.

Nought wrong with standards you breast feeding molly coddling is whats wrong with country ;)

Thank God it's not being hosted here well done all mission accomplished.

There could've been a ploy here. What with the economic situation and the Olympics, getting Eurovision might have been the death of us! This could totally have been orchestrated to our downfall if we won!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 16 2009, 11:26 PM BST

There could've been a ploy here. What with the economic situation and the Olympics, getting Eurovision might have been the death of us! This could totally have been orchestrated to our downfall if we won!

Unimpressed Robyn calm that big brain of yours down. We sucked monkey balls fact.

Quote: Aaron @ May 16 2009, 11:17 PM BST

Well, what a load of old shite. Norton did his best, but at the end of the day he was trying to be Wogan and failed at almost every point. Too complimentary, not biting or sarky enough. Talking over all the wrong bits - when people are speaking English, you don't need to put in filling commentary, you twit. And don't keep on saying "we're not surprised by that vote" and "I expected that" etc - actually flipping state what you expect, not just say afterwards.

Well attempted Graham, but you just don't "get" it.

Oh, and what Jack said about ballads. (And this winning song is utter shite.)

I thought Norton just sounded arrogant, Wogan meant it all in good humour. I've never been there, but the bit of background I saw from Azerbaijan made it look like a country I'd like to visit, but I think a little bit of footage which takes up one 1/6 of the screen isn't enough footage to book a holiday there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzYzVMcgWhg

As I just said elsewhere; Terry managed to polish an annual turd. Graham bathed in it.

Regarding the money, why do you think Russia put up such a shitty song this year, and why do Iceland not give it the biggest go? ;)

Quote: Aaron @ May 16 2009, 11:36 PM BST

As I just said elsewhere; Terry managed to polish an annual turd. Graham bathed in it.

Cool Was at least once to me on MSN.

Having just switched over to a Python documentary on G.O.L.D., I am now convinced that Eric Idle must write our next Eurovision entry.

His One Foot in the Grave theme tune was genius also.

And Eddie Argos can "sing" it.

Anyone watch this years?

Awful budgie won it this year.

One of the better songs, so it's not all about politics. Delighted by our result; pity we got so many points though.