Who's the ugliest celebrity ever? Page 2

Quote: zooo @ May 3, 2007, 8:44 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/lauramerlis/catlady.jpg

Her.

F**king hell.

Him...

and Her...

Jackie Stone....ewwwww!!

Anyone see her on Celeb big brother one year where she made that women warm up her toilet seat for her before she went...

Now i need one of those!

Quote: Andy W. @ May 3, 2007, 11:34 PM

Him...

hay hay hay this is a family site, how can we show he kids it now, it might bring back some awful memories. (shit joke bad delivery but in my favour it is early)

Agree with Charley here: Jade Goody has got to be the ugliest woman ever. Her complete lack of intelligence only adds to the lack of attraction. She makes me feel sick to look at.

Luke Chadwick was pretty ugly. He looked like Plug from the Bash Street Kids. Iain Dowie probably takes it though cos from what I heard, despite looking like that, he actually thinks he's a looker...

Quote: swerytd @ May 4, 2007, 8:53 AM

Luke Chadwick was pretty ugly. He looked like Plug from the Bash Street Kids.

That's a bit of an insult to Plug isn't it....comparing him to Luke Chadwick!

Quote: lewisroberts @ May 4, 2007, 8:01 AM

shit joke bad delivery...

No change there then. ;)

Courtney Love - She seems to be ugly all the way through...

David Gest - He kinda looks like a melted Sylvester Stallone

:D
That is a terrible picture of Kelly Osborne! But I think sometimes she can be very pretty. She has a great smile.

Quote: Aaron @ May 4, 2007, 11:39 AM

No change there then. ;)

if i had a come back i would use it.....errrrr....... your a poo brain and a smelly face, 'av' that.

It's not fair really is it because we all want to make fun out of Jade Goody because she's totally thick, ugly as sin and only there as a figure of fun - but she's probably made more money than all of us put together.

How???? Who actually is stupid enough to contribute to her?

The same kinds of people who buy The Sun, drink a six-pack before 11:30am, watch GMTV and vote Labour and in Big Brother.

;)

I watch GMTV but that's mainly to see Penny Smith.

Ha ha, is she your TV totty? ;)

Oh if only...............

And a brilliant singer too I might add...

But then again I might not.